'Dankey ear' Kim Ho-joong, Flacido Domingo and successful duet stage "Happy Time"

Kim Ho-joongs concert day was released on KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as The Ass) broadcast on the 31st.Kim Ho-joong made a mistake in the practice with Placido Domingo, and his neck was worse than anything else.Especially on the day of the performance, Kim Ho-joong Solo song rehearsal was left, and the rehearsal was over and everyone was embarrassed. The problem was not over here.The hand-made cuff button was lost and could not be dressed; Kim Ho-joong eventually changed clothes with the help of friend and vocalist Lee Jae-myung.The venue was filled with 6,200 seats, and Kim Ho-joongs fans filled the place.The performance time was 2 hours in total, and Kim Ho-joong was scheduled to perform five songs including two duet songs with Placido Domingo, two solo songs and one trio.Kim Ho-joong also told the story of fans who filled the venue, saying: We have a Goods T-shirt.I was happy while watching the fan cafe, and the class performance was the performance, so he asked me not to wear a goods T-shirt.It was a minister when I actually saw it. The performance began and the first was made up of Placido Domingos solo Moo The Cost; Kim Ho-joong, who watched Placido Domingos stage, admired his voice.Kim Ho-joong said: There was a sound that was so hard that it could be believed even if it was a youthful sound, and I felt right next to why The Cost was called The Cost.Kim Ho-joong was nervous as his turn approached; Placido Domingo found the figure, and gave Kim Ho-joong advice and encouragement as a senior.Kim Ho-joong listened to his advice.There was a reason why Kim Ho-joong was more nervous.Kim Ho-joong said, Solo song was two songs, and I was nervous and nervous as I was on stage with Choices.I was trying to hear the same song every time I performed the same performance repertoire that I had done for years because I was going to sing the same song.I wanted to show my fans a new look. Kim Ho-joong, who came to the stage, finished two solo songs safely, followed by two songs, Nostalgic Mt. Geumgang and My Way, along with Placido Domingo.Kim Ho-joong said in an interview with the production team, I want to tell you that if you have a heart, it will work.I do not know that it is such a hard time that I do not know if I do not really do the stage. Photo KBS 2TV broadcast screen capture
Kim Ho-joongs concert day was released on KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as The Ass) broadcast on the 31st.Kim Ho-joong made a mistake in the practice with Placido Domingo, and his neck was worse than anything else.Especially on the day of the performance, Kim Ho-joong Solo song rehearsal was left, and the rehearsal was over and everyone was embarrassed. The problem was not over here.The hand-made cuff button was lost and could not be dressed; Kim Ho-joong eventually changed clothes with the help of friend and vocalist Lee Jae-myung.The venue was filled with 6,200 seats, and Kim Ho-joongs fans filled the place.The performance time was 2 hours in total, and Kim Ho-joong was scheduled to perform five songs including two duet songs with Placido Domingo, two solo songs and one trio.Kim Ho-joong also told the story of fans who filled the venue, saying: We have a Goods T-shirt.I was happy while watching the fan cafe, and the class performance was the performance, so he asked me not to wear a goods T-shirt.It was a minister when I actually saw it. The performance began and the first was made up of Placido Domingos solo Moo The Cost; Kim Ho-joong, who watched Placido Domingos stage, admired his voice.Kim Ho-joong said: There was a sound that was so hard that it could be believed even if it was a youthful sound, and I felt right next to why The Cost was called The Cost.Kim Ho-joong was nervous as his turn approached; Placido Domingo found the figure, and gave Kim Ho-joong advice and encouragement as a senior.Kim Ho-joong listened to his advice.There was a reason why Kim Ho-joong was more nervous.Kim Ho-joong said, Solo song was two songs, and I was nervous and nervous as I was on stage with Choices.I was trying to hear the same song every time I performed the same performance repertoire that I had done for years because I was going to sing the same song.I wanted to show my fans a new look. Kim Ho-joong, who came to the stage, finished two solo songs safely, followed by two songs, Nostalgic Mt. Geumgang and My Way, along with Placido Domingo.Kim Ho-joong said in an interview with the production team, I want to tell you that if you have a heart, it will work.I do not know that it is such a hard time that I do not know if I do not really do the stage. Photo KBS 2TV broadcast screen capture

Kim Ho-joong's concert day was released on KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Ass') broadcast on the 31st. Kim Ho-joong made a mistake in the practice with Placido Domingo, and his neck was worse than anything else.

Especially on the day of the performance, Kim Ho-joong Solo song rehearsal was left, and the rehearsal was over and everyone was embarrassed. The problem was not over here. The hand-made cuff button was lost and could not be dressed; Kim Ho-joong eventually changed clothes with the help of friend and vocalist Lee Jae-myung.

The venue was filled with 6,200 seats, and Kim Ho-joong's fans filled the place. The performance time was 2 hours in total, and Kim Ho-joong was scheduled to perform five songs including two duet songs with Placido Domingo, two Solo songs and one trio.

Kim Ho-joong also told the story of fans who filled the venue, saying: "We have a Goods T-shirt. I was happy while watching the fan cafe, and the class performance was the performance, so he asked me not to wear a goods T-shirt. It was a minister when I actually saw it. "

The performance began and the first was made up of Placido Domingo's solo Moo The Cost; Kim Ho-joong, who watched Placido Domingo's stage, admired his voice. Kim Ho-joong said: "There was a sound that was so hard that it could be believed even if it was a youthful sound, and I felt right next to why The Cost was called The Cost."

Kim Ho-joong was nervous as his turn approached; Placido Domingo found the figure, and gave Kim Ho-joong advice and encouragement as a senior. Kim Ho-joong listened to his advice.

There was a reason why Kim Ho-joong was more nervous. Kim Ho-joong said, "Solo song was two songs, and I was nervous and nervous as I was on stage with Choices. I was trying to hear the same song every time I performed the same performance repertoire that I had done for years because I was going to sing the same song. I wanted to show my fans a new look. "

Kim Ho-joong, who came to the stage, finished two Solo songs safely, followed by two songs, "Nostalgic Mt. Geumgang" and "My Way", along with Placido Domingo.

Kim Ho-joong said in an interview with the production team, "I want to tell you that if you have a heart, it will work. I do not know that it is such a hard time that I do not know if I do not really do the stage. "

Photo KBS 2TV broadcast screen capture