'44' Lee Hyori, Wrinkle Clear Impact Recent? "It's "vs" Natural to manage."

Singer Lee Hyoririris recent photos are continuing to be popular among netizens.On the 30th, an online Community site posted an article entitled Shocking Lee Hyoriri Ris Latest Beauty.The post contains Lee Hyoririri, who appeared in a broadcasting program.Lee Hyoririri, who is wearing a leopard-printed costume with a somewhat unorganized head, attracts attention because of the lighting and wrinkles and blemishes.Lee Hyoririri, who was born in 1979, is 44 years old this year, and the photo makes Lee Hyoririri feel his age.The netizens responded that they were natural and good, I swear that I had a plastic surgery, and if I did not, I was old, because of lighting and angle, and I am pretty.However, as Lee Hyoririri has been praised for his beauty while he was still in Leeds, some netizens responded that he was shocked, saying, I am an entertainer and should not manage it.Lee Hyoririri has been living in Jeju Island since marrying singer Lee Sang-soon in 2013. Recently, he has appeared on TVING original web entertainment Seoul Check-in and collected many topics.Online Community, DB
Singer Lee Hyoririris recent photos are continuing to be popular among netizens.On the 30th, an online Community site posted an article entitled Shocking Lee Hyoriri Ris Latest Beauty.The post contains Lee Hyoririri, who appeared in a broadcasting program.Lee Hyoririri, who is wearing a leopard-printed costume with a somewhat unorganized head, attracts attention because of the lighting and wrinkles and blemishes.Lee Hyoririri, who was born in 1979, is 44 years old this year, and the photo makes Lee Hyoririri feel his age.The netizens responded that they were natural and good, I swear that I had a plastic surgery, and if I did not, I was old, because of lighting and angle, and I am pretty.However, as Lee Hyoririri has been praised for his beauty while he was still in Leeds, some netizens responded that he was shocked, saying, I am an entertainer and should not manage it.Lee Hyoririri has been living in Jeju Island since marrying singer Lee Sang-soon in 2013. Recently, he has appeared on TVING original web entertainment Seoul Check-in and collected many topics.Online Community, DB

Singer Lee Hyoririri's recent photos are continuing to be popular among netizens.

On the 30th, an online Community site posted an article entitled "Shocking Lee Hyoriri Ri's Latest Beauty".

The post contains Lee Hyoririri, who appeared in a broadcasting program. Lee Hyoririri, who is wearing a leopard-printed costume with a somewhat unorganized head, attracts attention because of the lighting and wrinkles and blemishes.

Lee Hyoririri, who was born in 1979, is 44 years old this year, and the photo makes Lee Hyoririri feel his age. The netizens responded that they were "natural and good", "I swear that I had a plastic surgery, and if I did not, I was old," "because of lighting and angle," and "I am pretty."

However, as Lee Hyoririri has been praised for his beauty while he was still in Leeds, some netizens responded that he was shocked, saying, "I am an entertainer and should not manage it."

Lee Hyoririri has been living in Jeju Island since marrying singer Lee Sang-soon in 2013. Recently, he has appeared on TVING original web entertainment 'Seoul Check-in' and collected many topics.

Online Community, DB