Yang Se-chan, first Share investment table ..Air Pool Buy 100% Revenue (Running Man)

Global Share Game was held on SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 12th, as a point obtained from the last broadcast.On this day, the members got information from the information exchange and Game it as actual Shares of actual company.The members headed to the information exchange, and Heo Young-ji said, Its all foreign, he said. Why are you a foreign person? I can not speak English, but I am a foreign person.Yang Se-chan also said, I did not speak English, he said, What does the index mean?Yang Se-chan eventually bought J Airlines full; Haha also bought H Sports and J Airlines in installments as he heard and felt.Yang Se-chan then shared his knowledge to the members, saying, Toyota is not the year now, its from 2017.Ji Suk-jin then said, Youll have to look good to me, I know perfectly about the Shares flow in Tesla, Inc.Yoo Jae-Suk replied, Then invest yourself and become rich.Shares was later released, and with J Airlines 100% Revenue, Haha and Yang Se-chan were delighted to shout.In the meantime, he was satisfied with the information transaction, saying Robin Allerview to the foreigners office One toward the information exchange.The rest of the members were Revenue, but J Air made a bitter look on 100% Revenue.Kim Jong Kook looked at Yoo Jae-Suk, who invested in B IT and H sports, and said, Jaseok went the same way as my brother.Yang Se-chan was seen buying full into A IT by subtracting the 100% rise in airline stocks.And Heo Young-ji, Jeon So-min, and Haha were given false information to make them lose money, and I was able to get a revenge with A IT.Haha told Yang Se-chan, Hes the one whos going to kill me. This is B IT talk to me and I put everything in A IT.You are going to jail, you son of a bitch. Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Global Share Game was held on SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 12th, as a point obtained from the last broadcast.On this day, the members got information from the information exchange and Game it as actual Shares of actual company.The members headed to the information exchange, and Heo Young-ji said, Its all foreign, he said. Why are you a foreign person? I can not speak English, but I am a foreign person.Yang Se-chan also said, I did not speak English, he said, What does the index mean?Yang Se-chan eventually bought J Airlines full; Haha also bought H Sports and J Airlines in installments as he heard and felt.Yang Se-chan then shared his knowledge to the members, saying, Toyota is not the year now, its from 2017.Ji Suk-jin then said, Youll have to look good to me, I know perfectly about the Shares flow in Tesla, Inc.Yoo Jae-Suk replied, Then invest yourself and become rich.Shares was later released, and with J Airlines 100% Revenue, Haha and Yang Se-chan were delighted to shout.In the meantime, he was satisfied with the information transaction, saying Robin Allerview to the foreigners office One toward the information exchange.The rest of the members were Revenue, but J Air made a bitter look on 100% Revenue.Kim Jong Kook looked at Yoo Jae-Suk, who invested in B IT and H sports, and said, Jaseok went the same way as my brother.Yang Se-chan was seen buying full into A IT by subtracting the 100% rise in airline stocks.And Heo Young-ji, Jeon So-min, and Haha were given false information to make them lose money, and I was able to get a revenge with A IT.Haha told Yang Se-chan, Hes the one whos going to kill me. This is B IT talk to me and I put everything in A IT.You are going to jail, you son of a bitch. Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Global Share Game was held on SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 12th, as a point obtained from the last broadcast.

On this day, the members got information from the information exchange and Game it as actual Shares of actual company.

The members headed to the information exchange, and Heo Young-ji said, "It's all foreign," he said. "Why are you a foreign person? I can not speak English, but I am a foreign person." Yang Se-chan also said, "I did not speak English," he said, "What does the index mean?"

Yang Se-chan eventually bought J Airlines full; Haha also bought H Sports and J Airlines in installments as he heard and felt.

Yang Se-chan then Shared his knowledge to the members, saying, "Toyota is not the year now, it's from 2017." Ji Suk-jin then said, You'll have to look good to me, I know perfectly about the Shares flow in Tesla, Inc. Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "Then invest yourself and become rich."

Shares was later released, and with J Airlines 100% Revenue, Haha and Yang Se-chan were delighted to shout. In the meantime, he was satisfied with the information transaction, saying "Robin Allerview" to the foreigner's office One toward the information exchange.

The rest of the members were Revenue, but J Air made a bitter look on 100% Revenue. Kim Jong Kook looked at Yoo Jae-Suk, who invested in B IT and H sports, and said, "Jaseok went the same way as my brother."

Yang Se-chan was seen buying full into A IT by subtracting the 100% rise in airline stocks. And Heo Young-ji, Jeon So-min, and Haha were given false information to make them lose mOney, and I was able to get a revenge with A IT.

Haha told Yang Se-chan, "He's the One who's going to kill me." "This is B IT talk to me and I put everything in A IT. You are going to jail, you son of a bitch. "

Photo: SBS broadcast screen