'The Bride of June': Jang Na-ra, Macadosilk Dress and Simple T-ara, like 'Europe Princess'! I Musici's marriage style rather than glamorous

It was a marriage style with I Musici rather than glamorous.The guests can see how they have lived in the past. As Jang Na-ra, who has been a constant entertainment activity for many years, showed a warm heart, fellow seniors who have long been involved in the marriage ceremony.It was a beautiful June Bride. Mikado Silk Dress was a simple T-ara, creating an atmosphere like Europe Princess.Jang Na-ra signed a 100-year contract with the 6-year-old director of the film at 6 pm on the 26th.The marriage ceremony is an outdoor venue located in Naegok-dong, Seoul.The society and the celebration were performed by the best MC Park Kyung-rim and singer Lee Soo-young.I was willing to take a microphone on this day and sang my hit song Love Light.The groom is the director of filming for Drama VIP (2019); the two met in the work and developed into lovers.Actor Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Chung-ah, who co-starred in this Drama, attended as guests; Lee Chung-ah, who posted the photo on the day, said, I love you.Angel sister and blessed the couples new start.Meanwhile, Jang Na-ra announced marriage on the 3rd.I promised to be a companion of my life after two years of friendship with Friend who works in the video, he said. I have a relationship with a pretty Smile, a sincere and good heart, and a sincere attitude that does my whole heart.I am so happy to have a wonderful Friend and life together. I will live happily and happily. Jang Na-ra debuted as a singer in 2001, with a number of hits including Sweet Dream, Confessions, Im a Woman, and Winter Diary.In 2002, he won the MBC and KBS Song Awards.He has been active in the sitcom New Non-Stop (2001) Non-Stop4 (2004) Drama The Successful Girl of the Glad (2002) Wedding (2005) Beauty during the Wedding (2011) Confessions Couple (2017) Empress I Musici (2018-2019) and The Great Real Estate (2021).
It was a marriage style with I Musici rather than glamorous.The guests can see how they have lived in the past. As Jang Na-ra, who has been a constant entertainment activity for many years, showed a warm heart, fellow seniors who have long been involved in the marriage ceremony.It was a beautiful June Bride. Mikado Silk Dress was a simple T-ara, creating an atmosphere like Europe Princess.Jang Na-ra signed a 100-year contract with the 6-year-old director of the film at 6 pm on the 26th.The marriage ceremony is an outdoor venue located in Naegok-dong, Seoul.The society and the celebration were performed by the best MC Park Kyung-rim and singer Lee Soo-young.I was willing to take a microphone on this day and sang my hit song Love Light.The groom is the director of filming for Drama VIP (2019); the two met in the work and developed into lovers.Actor Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Chung-ah, who co-starred in this Drama, attended as guests; Lee Chung-ah, who posted the photo on the day, said, I love you.Angel sister and blessed the couples new start.Meanwhile, Jang Na-ra announced marriage on the 3rd.I promised to be a companion of my life after two years of friendship with Friend who works in the video, he said. I have a relationship with a pretty Smile, a sincere and good heart, and a sincere attitude that does my whole heart.I am so happy to have a wonderful Friend and life together. I will live happily and happily. Jang Na-ra debuted as a singer in 2001, with a number of hits including Sweet Dream, Confessions, Im a Woman, and Winter Diary.In 2002, he won the MBC and KBS Song Awards.He has been active in the sitcom New Non-Stop (2001) Non-Stop4 (2004) Drama The Successful Girl of the Glad (2002) Wedding (2005) Beauty during the Wedding (2011) Confessions Couple (2017) Empress I Musici (2018-2019) and The Great Real Estate (2021).

It was a marriage style with I Musici rather than glamorous.

The guests can see how they have lived in the past. As Jang Na-ra, who has been a constant entertainment activity for many years, showed a warm heart, fellow seniors who have long been involved in the marriage ceremony.

It was a beautiful 'June Bride'. Mikado Silk Dress was a simple T-ara, creating an atmosphere like Europe Princess.

Jang Na-ra signed a 100-year contract with the 6-year-old director of the film at 6 pm on the 26th.

The marriage ceremony is an outdoor venue located in Naegok-dong, Seoul.

The society and the celebration were performed by the best MC Park Kyung-rim and singer Lee Soo-young. I was willing to take a microphone on this day and sang my hit song 'Love Light'.

The groom is the director of filming for Drama 'VIP' (2019); the two met in the work and developed into lovers.

Actor Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Chung-ah, who co-starred in this Drama, attended as guests; Lee Chung-ah, who posted the photo on the day, said, "I love you. Angel sister "and blessed the couple's new start.

Meanwhile, Jang Na-ra announced marriage on the 3rd. "I promised to be a companion of my life after two years of friendship with Friend who works in the video," he said. "I have a relationship with a pretty Smile, a sincere and good heart, and a sincere attitude that does my whole heart. I am so happy to have a wonderful Friend and life together. I will live happily and happily. "

Jang Na-ra debuted as a singer in 2001, with a number of hits including "Sweet Dream," "Confessions," "I'm a Woman," and "Winter Diary." In 2002, he won the MBC and KBS Song Awards. He has been active in the sitcom "New Non-Stop" (2001) "Non-Stop4" (2004) Drama "The Successful Girl of the Glad" (2002) "Wedding" (2005) "Beauty during the Wedding" (2011) "Confessions Couple" (2017) "Empress I Musici" (2018-2019) and "The Great Real Estate" (2021).