The 31-year-old couple "Isn't it my grandfather crazy about money" grievance (a special world)

The daily routine of the 31-year-old couple has been revealed.In MBNs Special World, which was broadcast on June 30, Park Yoon-soo (66) and Kim Geun-hae (35), who overcame the age gap of 31 years old and married, got on the air.On the air, Yoon Soo and the sea shared the daily life of a friendly couple who took their child to the street and went to the infant swimming pool.It was his wife, Byeonhae, who first felt favorable to his husbands appearance at the Esthetic Education Academy 12 years ago.Yoon Soo also started to love carefully with his wife who was actively approaching, and then he was diagnosed with incurable illness in the hospital due to an unknown disease.While even the family opposed Shin Na-rim, Park Yoon-soo stayed with her until the end and decided to marry her husband.But because of the many age differences, peoples eyes and misunderstandings made it difficult for the two.I look like my grandfather Is your grandfather not coming in? And so I did not answer the questions. Yoon Soo said, I do not go in because I am cool.It is so where the young dads are. I am sorry when I play with my child alone. I want to be more proud, so the child will accept it naturally, said Mr.I live comfortably because of the money of the old person, said the seafarer. I am crazy about the money and live like that.

The daily routine of the 31-year-old couple has been revealed.

In MBN's "Special World," which was broadcast on June 30, Park Yoon-soo (66) and Kim Geun-hae (35), who overcame the age gap of 31 years old and married, got on the air.

On the air, Yoon Soo and the sea shared the daily life of a friendly couple who took their child to the street and went to the infant swimming pool.

It was his wife, Byeonhae, who first felt favorable to his husband's appearance at the Esthetic Education Academy 12 years ago.

Yoon Soo also started to love carefully with his wife who was actively approaching, and then he was diagnosed with incurable illness in the hospital due to an unknown disease.

While even the family opposed Shin Na-rim, Park Yoon-soo stayed with her until the end and decided to marry her husband. But because of the many age differences, people's eyes and misunderstandings made it difficult for the two.

"I look like my grandfather" "Is your grandfather not coming in?" And so I did not answer the questions. Yoon Soo said, "I do not go in because I am cool. It is so where the young dads are. I am sorry when I play with my child alone. "

"I want to be more proud, so the child will accept it naturally," said Mr.

"I live comfortably because of the money of the old person," said the seafarer. "I am crazy about the money and live like that.