Sung Dong-il, Kim Jung-Eun's Couple 'Little Father'...Shocking Relationship ('Good to Have This Week')

The amazing relationship between Kim Jung-Eun, the Couple of All, and MC Sung Dong-il, who were guested in the national resting guide Im Good This Week co-produced by ENA Channel and TVN STORY, will be revealed.In Good Week to be broadcast on the 27th, MC Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-Seok will visit the Korean alcoholic drinks of Gangwon Province, South Korea Saskatchewan with the new guest Kim Jung-Eun.Kim Jung-Eun, who met Sung Dong-il after a long time, said, I came because of you. You have done it with me twice before.Sung Dong-il confessed that he had a love affair with Kim Jung-Eun, saying, I hit with red socks and then I played a sitcom as a professor at the university, and Jung Eun was a professor who had a crush on me there.At that time, Sung Dong-il got off the setup that he had been issued overseas from sitcom to Africa for image transformation and separated from Kim Jung-Eun.But Sung Dong-il said, I met Kim Jung-Euns little father again in the drama Couple of Paris later. I jumped too much from Couple to my little father.I wanted to do that, baby, he said to Kim Jung-Eun, baby, lets go to the brewery.However, Ko Chang-seok politely replied Yes-little father instead of Kim Jung-Eun, and laughed.On the other hand, Guest Kim Jung-Eun was ahead of her by Another Kim Jung-Eun as well as a love story with her husband who is working in Hong Kong (?)I talked to Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-seok and shared a deep talk and robbed my eyes.The Gangwon Province, South Korea Saskatchewan Korean alcoholic drinks tour will be unveiled at 9:30 pm on the 27th at the ENA channel and the national resting guide Good Year broadcast on tvN STORY.Ill ask you this week.

The amazing relationship between Kim Jung-Eun, the 'Couple of All', and MC Sung Dong-il, who were guested in the national resting guide 'I'm Good This Week' co-produced by ENA Channel and TVN STORY, will be revealed.

In 'Good Week' to be broadcast on the 27th, MC Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-seok will visit the Korean alcoholic drinks of Gangwon Province, South Korea Saskatchewan with the new guest Kim Jung-Eun. Kim Jung-Eun, who met Sung Dong-il after a long time, said, "I came because of you. You have done it with me twice before."

Sung Dong-il confessed that he had a love affair with Kim Jung-Eun, saying, "I hit with 'red socks' and then I played a sitcom as a professor at the university, and Jung Eun was a professor who had a crush on me there." At that time, Sung Dong-il got off the setup that he had been issued overseas from sitcom to Africa for 'image transformation' and separated from Kim Jung-Eun.

But Sung Dong-il said, "I met Kim Jung-Eun's little father again in the drama 'Couple of Paris' later." "I jumped too much from Couple to my little father." “I wanted to do that, baby,” he said to Kim Jung-Eun, “baby, let’s go to the brewery.” However, Ko Chang-seok politely replied "Yes-little father" instead of Kim Jung-Eun, and laughed.

On the other hand, guest Kim Jung-Eun was ahead of her by 'Another Kim Jung-Eun' as well as a love story with her husband who is working in Hong Kong (?) I talked to Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-seok and shared a deep talk and robbed my eyes. The Gangwon Province, South Korea Saskatchewan Korean alcoholic drinks tour will be unveiled at 9:30 pm on the 27th at the ENA channel and the national resting guide 'Good Year' broadcast on tvN STORY.

“I’ll ask you this week.”