Sumi Jo "I'm Homeless in Korea, Paris JHotel Best...It Was Like a Palace" (All The Butlers)

The vocalist Sumi Jo mentioned the best Hotel.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 19, Kang Seung-yoon was a daily student and Sumi Jo appeared as master.Sumi Jo spends 360 of 365 days in Hotel suites around the world; Sumi Jo says: The artist is always wandering.Today Im in Seoul, tomorrow Im in Vienna, then in New York, and then Im at Hotel.This is my house, and Im going to Austria, and there is a house in another environment waiting for me. Sumi Jo, who said that there was no house in Korea, said, My heart is my house. Yang Se-hyeong said, It is a real rich mind.When asked about the best of the Hotels, Sumi Jo mentioned J Hotel, located in Paris.Sumi Jo said: Its a famous place in Paris and when I went in, the luxurious 18th-century gold decoration was so beautiful, it seemed like I had entered the Palace of Versailles.Another amazing thing was that I took my dog Cindy, not the price, but I had a name on my own cushion, even embroidered it.
The vocalist Sumi Jo mentioned the best Hotel.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 19, Kang Seung-yoon was a daily student and Sumi Jo appeared as master.Sumi Jo spends 360 of 365 days in Hotel suites around the world; Sumi Jo says: The artist is always wandering.Today Im in Seoul, tomorrow Im in Vienna, then in New York, and then Im at Hotel.This is my house, and Im going to Austria, and there is a house in another environment waiting for me. Sumi Jo, who said that there was no house in Korea, said, My heart is my house. Yang Se-hyeong said, It is a real rich mind.When asked about the best of the Hotels, Sumi Jo mentioned J Hotel, located in Paris.Sumi Jo said: Its a famous place in Paris and when I went in, the luxurious 18th-century gold decoration was so beautiful, it seemed like I had entered the Palace of Versailles.Another amazing thing was that I took my dog Cindy, not the price, but I had a name on my own cushion, even embroidered it.

The vocalist Sumi Jo mentioned the best Hotel.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on June 19, Kang Seung-yoon was a daily student and Sumi Jo appeared as master.

Sumi Jo spends 360 of 365 days in Hotel suites around the world; Sumi Jo says: "The artist is always wandering. Today I’m in Seoul, tomorrow I’m in Vienna, then in New York, and then I’m at Hotel. This is my house, and I'm going to Austria, and there is a house in another environment waiting for me. "

Sumi Jo, who said that there was no house in Korea, said, "My heart is my house." Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is a real rich mind."

When asked about the best of the Hotels, Sumi Jo mentioned J Hotel, located in Paris. Sumi Jo said: "It's a famous place in Paris and when I went in, the luxurious 18th-century gold decoration was so beautiful, it seemed like I had entered the Palace of Versailles. Another amazing thing was that I took my dog Cindy, not the price, but I had a name on my own cushion, even embroidered it. "