Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "son JiHo ripped off the courier and shouted without my knowledge."

Yoo Jae-Suk has released an anecdote that has hit Son.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated with Off work first race.On this day, Running Man moved the office, and the members bought a celebration gift.I was so surprised that I shouted Hey. JiHo was surprised and said, Why are you yelling like this? he said.He apologized, Im sorry about JiHo, and apologized, Sorry My Sun.

Yoo Jae-Suk has released an anecdote that has hit son.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated with 'Off work first' race.

On this day, Running Man' moved the office, and the members bought a celebration gift.

“I was so surprised that I shouted ‘Hey.’ JiHo was surprised and said, ‘Why are you yelling like this?’” he said.

He apologized, "I'm sorry about JiHo," and apologized, "Sorry My Sun."