Park Soo-hong wife suffered from circular hair loss...Interview "character murder don't" to For results

In the realization expedition, Park Soo-hongs wife told her sad recent days of hardship due to flaming and rumors.Park Soo-hong appeared on MBCs Realization Exploration Team on the 30th.On the same day, the production team of the Realization Exploration Team confirmed directly that much of the rumors of Park Soo-hong and his wife were different from the facts.Referring to Park Soo-hongs 23-year-old wife, another Victims, Park Soo-hong reported last years marriage and told her about the situation of Flaming to his wife and wife Family.Among them, his wifes longtime friends responded directly to Interview, saying that rumors just dont make sense.Friends said, It is all ridiculous and all are false. At first, the parties are said to be absurd, but people start to believe the facts and other contents as they see, and Friend thinks that circular hair loss is coming, witch hunting, cruel.The rumor that spread without confirming the facts is also appealing to Park Soo-hongs wife for damage. In fact, the name and face of the wife were revealed and controversial.Park Soo-hong also took courage because of the Family who became Victims.Among them, Park Soo-hongs For adults and his wifes father appeared, and he said, My beloved daughter has been so far.My wife goes to panic disorder and lives with her medication to stabilizers, and Im so angry to take charger murder and trample on my personal privacy, said For adults of Park Soo-hong, who complained of the damage, saying, Im being damaged by rumors that are objective or not fair, and I should not be able to make profits by revealing my face.I hope that there will be no second and third Victims as a parent with a daughter. Finally, he said, I want my daughter to have done well with Park Seo-bang and marriage, and I think it is happiness to walk with my daughters hand as a father.On the other hand, MBC Structural Exploration Team is a full-scale true story exploration program that finds a more amazing real story because it is a true story among many stories pouring at the speed of light in a changing world.The Realization Explorer

In the 'realization expedition', Park Soo-hong's wife told her sad recent days of hardship due to Flaming and rumors.

Park Soo-hong appeared on MBC's Realization Exploration Team on the 30th.

On the same day, the production team of the Realization Exploration Team confirmed directly that much of the rumors of Park Soo-hong and his wife were different from the facts. Referring to Park Soo-hong's 23-year-old wife, another Victims, Park Soo-hong reported last year's marriage and told her about the situation of Flaming to his wife and wife Family.

Among them, his wife's longtime friends responded directly to Interview, saying that rumors just don't make sense. Friends said, "It is all ridiculous and all are false." "At first, the parties are said to be absurd, but people start to believe the facts and other contents as they see, and Friend thinks that circular hair loss is coming, witch hunting, cruel."

The rumor that spread without confirming the facts is also appealing to Park Soo-hong's wife for damage. In fact, the name and face of the wife were revealed and controversial. Park Soo-hong also took courage because of the Family who became Victims.

Among them, Park Soo-hong's For adults and his wife's father appeared, and he said, "My beloved daughter has been so far." “My wife goes to panic disorder and lives with her medication to stabilizers, and I’m so angry to take charger murder and trample on my personal privacy,” said For adults of Park Soo-hong, who complained of the damage, saying, “I’m being damaged by rumors that are objective or not fair, and I should not be able to make profits by revealing my face.”

"I hope that there will be no second and third Victims as a parent with a daughter." Finally, he said, "I want my daughter to have done well with Park Seo-bang and marriage, and I think it is happiness to walk with my daughter's hand as a father."

On the other hand, MBC 'Structural Exploration Team' is a full-scale true story exploration program that finds a more amazing 'real story' because it is a true story among many stories pouring at the speed of light in a changing world.

‘The Realization Explorer’