Park Na-rae "First Love Wedding ceremony, Celebration Cool" (I Live Alone)

Park Na-rae has revealed he has been to Wedding ceremony in First Love.MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the last 10 days, the recent status of Park Na-rae was revealed.Park Na-rae said he had been to First Love Wedding ceremony.Park Na-rae, who received a wedding invitation from his First Love friend in the last broadcast, said, Do not you succeed like this?Key joked, I thought you went to play the plate, you went in a dress? and Gian 84 asked, Did you go to the last confession, and Celebration?Park Na-rae said, I also laughed and went well, and I wanted to send it cool to send it away.Code Kunst, who listened to this, laughed and said, I will pay for it.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen
Park Na-rae has revealed he has been to Wedding ceremony in First Love.MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the last 10 days, the recent status of Park Na-rae was revealed.Park Na-rae said he had been to First Love Wedding ceremony.Park Na-rae, who received a wedding invitation from his First Love friend in the last broadcast, said, Do not you succeed like this?Key joked, I thought you went to play the plate, you went in a dress? and Gian 84 asked, Did you go to the last confession, and Celebration?Park Na-rae said, I also laughed and went well, and I wanted to send it cool to send it away.Code Kunst, who listened to this, laughed and said, I will pay for it.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen

Park Na-rae has revealed he has been to Wedding ceremony in First Love.

mbc 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the last 10 days, the recent status of Park Na-rae was revealed.

Park Na-rae said he had been to First Love Wedding ceremony. Park Na-rae, who received a wedding invitation from his First Love friend in the last broadcast, said, "Do not you succeed like this?"

Key joked, "I thought you went to play the plate, you went in a dress?" and Gian 84 asked, "Did you go to the last confession, and Celebration?"

Park Na-rae said, "I also laughed and went well, and I wanted to send it cool to send it away."

Code Kunst, who listened to this, laughed and said, "I will pay for it."

Photo: mbc Broadcasting Screen