Ock Joo-hyun, 'no mention of the rocky controversy'...Radio appearance alongside Kim Ho Young ('dude')

MBC FM4U Date Musie at 2 oclock, Its An Young Mi, which was broadcast on the 27th, featured the main characters of musical Matahari, Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho.In Matahari, which returned in five years, Ock Joo-hyun plays Matahari, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho play Armand.Ock Joo-hyun said of Matahari, When you search the portal, youll find an explanation for the real person. Its usually known as Spy.Without accurate evidence, a lot of speculations made her a scapegoat. She told the story of the first woman to die. Matahari is the third time this year. This production is over. Its a complete copy, Ock Joo-hyun said, expressing confidence.When I look at a performance, Im fascinated and persuaded, and when I look back on my life, I see a consensus that makes me feel impressed, crying, and reverberated.Those who have seen it just want to see it again.Ive learned a lot about costumes, but I was embarrassed to go around between the (wearing) staffs at first, he said, and there are a lot of Exposure costumes, and there are lines about the bra.But on stage, my body is the body of the audience. The staff is embarrassed. When I dance, my heart is the main character. Ock Joo-hyun recently said, Asaripan is an old saying.Now, it is suspected that Kim Ho Youngs musical Elizabeth was involved in the selection of the 10th anniversary performance cast.As public opinion deteriorated, Kim Ho Young and two netizens were sued, but after the announcement of the first generation of musical statements, Kim Ho Young dropped the charges and dismissed the controversy.The show was the first time he had reconciled with Kim Ho Young, who was interested in giving further explanations, but did not comment on the controversy.He also did not lose his smile throughout the broadcast.On the other hand, Kim Ho Young also appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time on the same day.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi expressed his welcome, saying, I was worried about (Kim) Ho-young today, but it feels brighter and brighter than I thought.Kim Ho Young responded with a pleasant greeting.Photo Capture a visible radio broadcast screen

MBC FM4U 'Date Musie at 2 o'clock, It's An Young Mi', which was broadcast on the 27th, featured the main characters of musical 'Matahari', Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho.

In 'Matahari', which returned in five years, Ock Joo-hyun plays Matahari, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho play Armand. Ock Joo-hyun said of Matahari, “When you search the portal, you’ll find an explanation for the real person. It’s usually known as Spy. Without accurate evidence, a lot of speculations made her a scapegoat. She told the story of the first woman to die. "

“Matahari” is the third time this year. “This production is over. It’s a complete copy,” Ock Joo-hyun said, expressing confidence. “When I look at a performance, I’m fascinated and persuaded, and when I look back on my life, I see a consensus that makes me feel impressed, crying, and reverberated. “Those who have seen it just want to see it again.”

“I’ve learned a lot about costumes, but I was embarrassed to go around between the (wearing) staffs at first,” he said, “and there are a lot of Exposure costumes, and there are lines about the bra.” But on stage, my body is the body of the audience. The staff is embarrassed. When I dance, my heart is the main character. "

Ock Joo-hyun recently said, "Asaripan is an old saying. Now, it is suspected that Kim Ho Young's musical Elizabeth was involved in the selection of the 10th anniversary performance cast. As public opinion deteriorated, Kim Ho Young and two netizens were sued, but after the announcement of the first generation of musical statements, Kim Ho Young dropped the charges and dismissed the controversy.

The show was the first time he had reconciled with Kim Ho Young, who was interested in giving further explanations, but did not comment on the controversy. He also did not lose his smile throughout the broadcast.

On the other hand, Kim Ho Young also appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' on the same day. DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi expressed his welcome, saying, "I was worried about (Kim) Ho-young today, but it feels brighter and brighter than I thought." Kim Ho Young responded with a pleasant greeting.

Photo Capture a visible Radio broadcast screen