Ock Joo-hyun "A lot of exposure costumes Matahari, Staff and Actors are ashamed" ('Dude')

Musical actor Ock Joo-hyun has talked about Mataharis unconventional outfit.MBC FM4U Radio Dooshis dating musie, An Young Mi was broadcast on the 27th, and the main characters of musical Matahari, Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho appeared.Matahari is based on the true story of Muhee Matahari, who was arrested and shot by French authorities for double Spy during World War I.Ock Joo-hyun transformed into Matahari once again following the premiere and reenactment; Kim Sung-sik and Yun So-ho played the French military pilot Armand, who fell in fateful love with Matahari.Ock Joo-hyun said of Matahari, It is known as Spy, who was framed and killed.Many rumors have made him a scapegoat and solved the story of being shot to death. It was three years, but the production was different.Its a complete copy, he said confidently.When I see a performance, I am fascinated and persuaded. The stage makes me look back on my life through one persons life.Matahari is impressed by empathy, leaves reverberation, and wants to see it again. There are a lot of exposure costumes, theres also an ambassador saying, Would you like some jewelry in the bra? one Ock Joo-hyun said, The audience is like, Where are you going to show me?He said, I am glad to see you wearing a mask. On the stage, my body is not my body. I am proud. I am not embarrassed.I am embarrassed by Staff and Actors, he said. My heart is the main character when I dance.

musical actor Ock Joo-hyun has talked about Matahari's unconventional outfit.

MBC FM4U Radio 'Dooshi's dating musie, An Young Mi' was broadcast on the 27th, and the main characters of musical 'Matahari', Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Sung-sik and Yoon So-ho appeared.

"Matahari" is based on the true story of Muhee Matahari, who was arrested and shot by French authorities for double Spy during World War I.

Ock Joo-hyun transformed into Matahari once again following the premiere and reenactment; Kim Sung-sik and Yun So-ho played the French military pilot Armand, who fell in fateful love with Matahari.

Ock Joo-hyun said of Matahari, "It is known as Spy, who was framed and killed. "Many rumors have made him a scapegoat and solved the story of being shot to death." "It was three years, but the production was different. "It's a complete copy," he said confidently.

"When I see a performance, I am fascinated and persuaded. The stage makes me look back on my life through one person's life. "Matahari" is impressed by empathy, leaves reverberation, and wants to see it again. "

"There are a lot of exposure costumes, there's also an ambassador saying, 'Would you like some jewelry in the bra?'" one Ock Joo-hyun said, "The audience is like, 'Where are you going to show me? "He said," I am glad to see you wearing a mask. "

"On the stage, my body is not my body. I am proud. I am not embarrassed. "I am embarrassed by Staff and Actors," he said. "My heart is the main character when I dance."