'Lychee Sister' Pak Se-ri, the money you can spend?...Seongsu-dong Panera Bread Sweep ('I Live Alone')

I Live Alone Pak Se-ri proves the anader class of Lychee Sister with a pilgrimage to bread (bread + holy land).His appearance in the drama, Give me from here to there, is admiring beyond the surprise of his reception of the local Panera Bread.MBCs I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Lee Min-ji Kang Ji-hee), which airs today (24th), will be a pilgrimage to Pak Se-ris bread.Pak Se-ri boasts a full presence by accepting the neighborhood perfectly in a day of Seongsu-dong Tour, and it foresaw the fun that can not be taken off for a moment.The Seongsu-dong, where he moved, is a collection of cafe streets and hipster hot spots, and is said to be perfect for showing off the scale of Lychee Sister.Pak Se-ri is impressed by the three-car pilgrimage to bread.I am curious that I moved to Seongsu-dong because I went on a sweep shopping so that I doubt it was because of Panera Bread.But as it is a hot place, it is focused on whether he can hold the bread he wants safely in his hand, in a situation where he has to face fast out of stock.Especially, the order of Pak Se-ri, Please give me everything from here to there, reminds me of the chaebol protagonist (?) in the drama and makes me laugh.If you are curious about each taste and type, the pilgrimage of the big hand, such as the large side, which you see once, conveys the satisfaction and laughter of the proxy.In addition, whenever Pak Se-ri contains bread, Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Koonst, the news left code, are already raising expectations about what kind of drama they will react to.In addition, Pak Se-ri is caught in the woodworking with Top Model, which stimulates curiosity.He prefers the big thing if he is a king, and eventually he reaches out to a huge wooden tree, making the broadcast more awaiting what the finished board will look like.The Anader class bread pilgrimage of Pak Se-ri can be confirmed through I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (24th).Meanwhile, I Live Alone is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.I Live Alone

'I Live Alone' Pak Se-ri proves the anader class of 'Lychee Sister' with a pilgrimage to bread (bread + holy land). His appearance in the drama, "Give me from here to there," is admiring beyond the surprise of his reception of the local Panera Bread.

MBC's I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Lee Min-ji Kang Ji-hee), which airs today (24th), will be a pilgrimage to Pak Se-ri's bread.

Pak Se-ri boasts a full presence by accepting the neighborhood perfectly in a day of 'Seongsu-dong Tour', and it foresaw the fun that can not be taken off for a moment. The Seongsu-dong, where he moved, is a collection of cafe streets and hipster hot spots, and is said to be perfect for showing off the scale of Lychee Sister.

Pak Se-ri is impressed by the three-car pilgrimage to bread. I am curious that I moved to Seongsu-dong because I went on a Sweep shopping so that I doubt it was because of Panera Bread. But as it is a hot place, it is focused on whether he can hold the bread he wants safely in his hand, in a situation where he has to face fast out of stock.

Especially, the order of Pak Se-ri, "Please give me everything from here to there," reminds me of the chaebol protagonist (?) in the drama and makes me laugh. If you are curious about each taste and type, the pilgrimage of the big hand, such as the large side, which you see once, conveys the satisfaction and laughter of the proxy. In addition, whenever Pak Se-ri contains bread, Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Koonst, the news left code, are already raising expectations about what kind of drama they will react to.

In addition, Pak Se-ri is caught in the woodworking with Top Model, which stimulates curiosity. He prefers the big thing if he is a king, and eventually he reaches out to a huge wooden tree, making the broadcast more awaiting what the finished board will look like.

The Anader class bread pilgrimage of Pak Se-ri can be confirmed through 'I Live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (24th).

Meanwhile, 'I Live Alone' is loved by single life trend leader program which shows colorful rainbow life of single household stars.

I Live Alone