Lee Yoo-ri "I ate in a month, out of Diet"...Huh Young-man 'shock' ('white travel')

Actor Lee Yoo-ri has revealed his harsh weight management.On TV CHOSUN Huh Young Mans Food Travel broadcasted on the 24th, the story of Lee Yoo-ri and Jung Sang-hoon, who are leaving for the taste of Seoul DJ Maphorisa and Donuimun, was drawn.The two actors and Huh Young-man who visited the North Korean chicken dog house on the day showed admiration for the taste of light soup.Lee Yoo-ri, who was especially happy to eat rice, said, I ate rice in a month now.I was shooting a drama, so I ate chicken breasts and sweet potatoes for Diet. Huh Young-man, who heard it, was surprised.

Actor Lee Yoo-ri has revealed his harsh weight management.

On TV CHOSUN 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel' broadcasted on the 24th, the story of Lee Yoo-ri and Jung Sang-hoon, who are leaving for the taste of Seoul DJ Maphorisa and Donuimun, was drawn.

The two actors and Huh Young-man who visited the North Korean chicken dog house on the day showed admiration for the taste of light soup.

Lee Yoo-ri, who was especially happy to eat rice, said, "I ate rice in a month now. I was shooting a Drama, so I ate chicken breasts and sweet potatoes for Diet. "Huh Young-man, who heard it, was surprised.