Lee Si-eon, Guam Hotel Holic "Best Room in My Life" Better than 1.7 Billion Apartments

Actor Lee Si-eon has revealed his recent trip to Guam.Lee Si-eon wrote on his personal social media on June 13, Lets go! So I came to Guam. Swim start. Ive seen the best room of my life.Four days ago, I planned a class trip. Lets go on the first day. Lee Si-eon in the public photo is wearing a swimsuit and lying in a senior and resting.I feel the innocent sunny charm in the way I am smiling brightly with sunglasses and drawing V (V).In particular, Lee Si-eon also revealed the scenery of the hotel room called the best room of life, and the blue sea filled with windows is unfolded as if floating on the sea.The netizens who saw this responded such as Did you go with your wife?, It looks so good, and I worked hard, so I rest and enjoy it.Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon married actor Seo Ji-seung on December 25 last year.After the marriage news of the two, Lee Si-eon also received attention from the apartment of Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, which was released through MBC I Live Alone.Lee Si-eon, who had been in Sangdo-dong for a long time, won the Sangdo-dong E apartment subscription in 2016.Lee Si-eons 34-pyeong sale price was 600 million won, but the actual transaction price recently rose to 1.73 billion won, which was about three times more than five years ago.Lee Si-eon asked the secret of winning the subscription, saying, I deposited 30,000 won a month for 7 ~ 8 years in a housing subscription account made as soon as I graduated from college.I applied when I was ranked first, but I won. Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon made his debut in MBC drama Friends, Our Legends in 2009 and appeared in various works such as Reply 1997, Modern Farmer, Love of Hogu, Remember - Sons War, W, Live and Player.It is scheduled to return to KBS2 new drama The Sword of the Scene ahead of the airing.
Actor Lee Si-eon has revealed his recent trip to Guam.Lee Si-eon wrote on his personal social media on June 13, Lets go! So I came to Guam. Swim start. Ive seen the best room of my life.Four days ago, I planned a class trip. Lets go on the first day. Lee Si-eon in the public photo is wearing a swimsuit and lying in a senior and resting.I feel the innocent sunny charm in the way I am smiling brightly with sunglasses and drawing V (V).In particular, Lee Si-eon also revealed the scenery of the hotel room called the best room of life, and the blue sea filled with windows is unfolded as if floating on the sea.The netizens who saw this responded such as Did you go with your wife?, It looks so good, and I worked hard, so I rest and enjoy it.Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon married actor Seo Ji-seung on December 25 last year.After the marriage news of the two, Lee Si-eon also received attention from the apartment of Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, which was released through MBC I Live Alone.Lee Si-eon, who had been in Sangdo-dong for a long time, won the Sangdo-dong E apartment subscription in 2016.Lee Si-eons 34-pyeong sale price was 600 million won, but the actual transaction price recently rose to 1.73 billion won, which was about three times more than five years ago.Lee Si-eon asked the secret of winning the subscription, saying, I deposited 30,000 won a month for 7 ~ 8 years in a housing subscription account made as soon as I graduated from college.I applied when I was ranked first, but I won. Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon made his debut in MBC drama Friends, Our Legends in 2009 and appeared in various works such as Reply 1997, Modern Farmer, Love of Hogu, Remember - Sons War, W, Live and Player.It is scheduled to return to KBS2 new drama The Sword of the Scene ahead of the airing.

Actor Lee Si-eon has revealed his recent trip to Guam.

Lee Si-eon wrote on his personal social media on June 13, "Let's go! So I came to Guam. Swim start. I've seen the best room of my life. Four days ago, I planned a class trip. Let's go on the first day. "

Lee Si-eon in the public photo is wearing a swimsuit and lying in a senior and resting. I feel the innocent sunny charm in the way I am smiling brightly with sunglasses and drawing V (V).

In particular, Lee Si-eon also revealed the scenery of the hotel room called 'the best room of life', and the blue sea filled with windows is unfolded as if floating on the sea.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "Did you go with your wife?", "It looks so good," and "I worked hard, so I rest and enjoy it."

Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon married actor Seo Ji-seung on December 25 last year.

After the marriage news of the two, Lee Si-eon also received attention from the apartment of Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, which was released through MBC 'I Live Alone'. Lee Si-eon, who had been in Sangdo-dong for a long time, won the Sangdo-dong 'E' apartment subscription in 2016.

Lee Si-eon's 34-pyeong sale price was 600 million won, but the actual transaction price recently rose to 1.73 billion won, which was about three times more than five years ago. Lee Si-eon asked the secret of winning the subscription, saying, "I deposited 30,000 won a month for 7 ~ 8 years in a housing subscription account made as soon as I graduated from college. I applied when I was ranked first, but I won. "

Meanwhile, Lee Si-eon made his debut in MBC drama 'Friends, Our Legends' in 2009 and appeared in various works such as 'Reply 1997', 'Modern Farmer', 'Love of Hogu', 'Remember - Son's War', 'W', 'Live' and 'Player'.

It is scheduled to return to KBS2 new drama 'The Sword of the Scene' ahead of the airing.