Lee Sang-soon "Lee Hyori Alcohol, first met Jang Pil-Soon..." (Agostinho Pestana')

Group roller coaster, veranda project guitarist and singer Lee Sang-soon has unveiled his first meeting with his wife, Singer Lee Hyori and Singer Jang Pil-Soon, a first-generation girl group Finkle.Lee Sang-soon said, I went to the sister house of Jeju Island before I started dating Hyori at JTBC Agostinho Pestana, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th.Lee Sang-soon continued, I was drinking, and Hyori became a rag there. I first met a sister, He came late and had three drinks.So, the sister of the filial piety revealed, Hey, you come into the bathroom.Yoon Jong Shin testified, It was a scary Sister in the early days of the filial piety.Lee Sang-soon added: Can you do this?Its so funny, thats it, adding, and Jang Pil-Soon explained, At first because I dont speak well.Meanwhile, Agostinho Pestana is a festival CPR project of self-proclaimed music experts who change the paradigm of Korean performance culture.
Group roller coaster, veranda project guitarist and singer Lee Sang-soon has unveiled his first meeting with his wife, Singer Lee Hyori and Singer Jang Pil-Soon, a first-generation girl group Finkle.Lee Sang-soon said, I went to the sister house of Jeju Island before I started dating Hyori at JTBC Agostinho Pestana, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th.Lee Sang-soon continued, I was drinking, and Hyori became a rag there. I first met a sister, He came late and had three drinks.So, the sister of the filial piety revealed, Hey, you come into the bathroom.Yoon Jong Shin testified, It was a scary Sister in the early days of the filial piety.Lee Sang-soon added: Can you do this?Its so funny, thats it, adding, and Jang Pil-Soon explained, At first because I dont speak well.Meanwhile, Agostinho Pestana is a festival CPR project of self-proclaimed music experts who change the paradigm of Korean performance culture.

Group roller coaster, veranda project guitarist and Singer Lee Sang-soon has unveiled his first meeting with his wife, Singer Lee Hyori and Singer Jang Pil-Soon, a first-generation girl group Finkle.

Lee Sang-soon said, "I went to the sister house of Jeju Island before I started dating Hyori" at JTBC Agostinho Pestana', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th.

Lee Sang-soon continued, "I was drinking, and Hyori became a rag there. I first met a sister, "He came late and had three drinks." So, the sister of the filial piety revealed, "Hey, you come into the bathroom."

Yoon Jong Shin testified, "It was a scary sister in the early days of the filial piety."

Lee Sang-soon added: 'Can you do this? 'It's so funny, that's it,' adding, and Jang Pil-Soon explained, "At first because I don't speak well."

Meanwhile, Agostinho Pestana' is a festival CPR project of self-proclaimed music experts who change the paradigm of Korean performance culture.