Lee Juck "Composing 'Running Sky' to Fly to My Wife Between Studying abroad" Daldal (Incorruptibility)

KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on the 18th, was decorated with two parts of Artist Lee Juck.On the day of the broadcast, Shin Dong-yeop mentioned Lee Jucks Good luck song and said, I know that this song is a song made for my wife on the wedding day.Lee Juck said, This song will not sound like a love song, but when I am dating my wife, I have to go abroad to study and have a lot of work to call.My cell phone has become hot due to long calls, he said, referring to the lyrics of Your hot voice in your ears.Revealing the behind-the-scenes of the song Run Sky, Lee Juck said: I want to fly now, run Sky.It is a song made with exciting Feelings while putting the heart. Lee Jucks Of course Things stage was shown, and Lee Juck said, Dongha is a rocker.It is a vocal that does not shake even if I sing a song that is so loud and so high in that tone. I also heard it with new Feelings Lee Juck also told the behind-the-scenes song work with Lim Young-woong.Im going to write (Lim Young-woongs) song, and Im just grateful for saving a lot because its the title song, Lee Juck said.Hero is very good at singing, and he is sincere, he praised him.The final win of the day was won by Kang Seung-yoon; he defeated Choi Jung-in, who had won two.Lee Juck looked at the stage of his juniors singing his songs and said, I want to enjoy such a luxury. I do not know what to do.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen
KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which was broadcast on the 18th, was decorated with two parts of Artist Lee Juck.On the day of the broadcast, Shin Dong-yeop mentioned Lee Jucks Good luck song and said, I know that this song is a song made for my wife on the wedding day.Lee Juck said, This song will not sound like a love song, but when I am dating my wife, I have to go abroad to study and have a lot of work to call.My cell phone has become hot due to long calls, he said, referring to the lyrics of Your hot voice in your ears.Revealing the behind-the-scenes of the song Run Sky, Lee Juck said: I want to fly now, run Sky.It is a song made with exciting Feelings while putting the heart. Lee Jucks Of course Things stage was shown, and Lee Juck said, Dongha is a rocker.It is a vocal that does not shake even if I sing a song that is so loud and so high in that tone. I also heard it with new Feelings Lee Juck also told the behind-the-scenes song work with Lim Young-woong.Im going to write (Lim Young-woongs) song, and Im just grateful for saving a lot because its the title song, Lee Juck said.Hero is very good at singing, and he is sincere, he praised him.The final win of the day was won by Kang Seung-yoon; he defeated Choi Jung-in, who had won two.Lee Juck looked at the stage of his juniors singing his songs and said, I want to enjoy such a luxury. I do not know what to do.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

kbs 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend', which was broadcast on the 18th, was decorated with two parts of 'Artist Lee Juck'.

On the day of the broadcast, Shin Dong-yeop mentioned Lee Juck's "Good luck" song and said, "I know that this song is a song made for my wife on the wedding day.

Lee Juck said, "This song will not sound like a love song, but when I am dating my wife, I have to go abroad to study and have a lot of work to call." "My cell phone has become hot due to long calls," he said, referring to the lyrics of "Your hot voice in your ears."

Revealing the behind-the-scenes of the song "Run Sky," Lee Juck said: "I want to fly now, run Sky. It is a song made with exciting Feelings while putting the heart. "

Lee Juck's "Of course Things" stage was shown, and Lee Juck said, "Dongha is a rocker. It is a vocal that does not shake even if I sing a song that is so loud and so high in that tone. I also heard it with new Feelings "

Lee Juck also told the behind-the-scenes song work with Lim Young-woong. "I'm going to write (Lim Young-woong's) song, and I'm just grateful for saving a lot because it's the title song," Lee Juck said. "Hero is very good at singing, and he is sincere," he praised him.

The final win of the day was won by Kang Seung-yoon; he defeated Choi Jung-in, who had won two. Lee Juck looked at the stage of his juniors singing his songs and said, "I want to enjoy such a luxury." "I do not know what to do."

Photo: kbs 2TV broadcast screen