Lee Hye-Yeong "Lee Ha-nui couple matchup I'm good to have a baby..." (Singles3)

Lee Hye-Yeong knew and connected the Boni Lee Ha-nui couple.Actor Lee Hye-Yeong mentioned Lee Ha-nui, who recently gave birth at the ENA, MBN Singles3 online production presentation held on the morning of June 23.Lee Hye-Yeong, who was fortunate to say, If you match three couples, you will go to heaven, said, I sold three couples around me, including Yoon Nam-ki Lee Da-eun couple. In fact, Lee Ha-nui was also a blind date. Lee Hye-Yeong said, I had a child a few days ago. I made a blind date at the beginning of Singles 3. I wanted to match Boni with the matching program.I thought they would fit well, but it seems that flowers in my heart bloom because I have marriage and children. I hope that more matchmakers will come forward and have a lot of happy and pleasant families.

Lee Hye-Yeong knew and connected the Boni Lee Ha-nui couple.

Actor Lee Hye-Yeong mentioned Lee Ha-nui, who recently gave birth at the ENA, MBN 'Singles3' online production presentation held on the morning of June 23.

Lee Hye-Yeong, who was fortunate to say, "If you match three couples, you will go to heaven," said, "I sold three couples around me, including Yoon Nam-ki Lee Da-eun couple." In fact, Lee Ha-nui was also a blind date. "

Lee Hye-Yeong said, "I had a child a few days ago. I made a blind date at the beginning of 'Singles 3'." "I wanted to match Boni with the matching program. I thought they would fit well, but it seems that flowers in my heart bloom because I have marriage and children. "

"I hope that more matchmakers will come forward and have a lot of happy and pleasant families."