Kwon Hae-Hyo "Why Do You Stick to a '98 Car? Kid Is Born in '98" (Year-round live)

Kwon Hae-Hyo cited her affection for her child and car as the reason for her insistence on a 98 car.Actor Kwon Hae-Hyo released the old car on KBS 2TV Year-round live broadcast on June 16th.On the same day, Entertainment Weekly Cars released a vehicle owned by actor Kwon Hae-Hyo since 1999.Kwon Hae-Hyo was well-managed and said, It was produced in 59 and sold more than 5 million former Worlds in 41 years.Its the easiest car to get parts from all Worlds, as far as I know.Kwon Hae-Hyo then had a time to look back on 30 years of acting life.Kwon Hae-Hyo said about his debut in 1992 with the movie Signor Akiko Sonja that Lee Jang-ho came to see me at the school and said, You are attractive.When he bought the car in 1999, he appeared in Drama Silence, sitcom Three Men and Three Women, and Drama Mr. Q.It was just a while after the birth of the child, said Kwon Hae-Hyo, because the child was born in 1998, and I wanted to see him ride the same car with his birthday.It was an envious culture, he said.Kwon Hae-Hyo then commented on the movie After that starred with his real wife Cho Yoon-hee, In 30 years, there have been almost 60 movies and nearly 60 dramas.I think it was also special for my wife and Khan to be invited to compete with each other, even though they were attached to it, he recalled.In the movie Omaju, he was with Lee Jung Eun, an alumni of Hanyang Universitys Department of Theater and Film.Kwon Hae-Hyo said, I first saw Lee Jung Eun when I went to the army in 1989 and saw the play of juniors at school.Lee Jung Eun has been a good person since the moment he entered college at 20 years old. I dont see a few scenes in the movie.I think the whole work is fun rather than the importance or interest of my role, but I see this first.Kwon Hae-Hyo, who is the most wanted role, said, You know, people do not change much after 3 of them.
Kwon Hae-Hyo cited her affection for her child and car as the reason for her insistence on a 98 car.Actor Kwon Hae-Hyo released the old car on KBS 2TV Year-round live broadcast on June 16th.On the same day, Entertainment Weekly Cars released a vehicle owned by actor Kwon Hae-Hyo since 1999.Kwon Hae-Hyo was well-managed and said, It was produced in 59 and sold more than 5 million former Worlds in 41 years.Its the easiest car to get parts from all Worlds, as far as I know.Kwon Hae-Hyo then had a time to look back on 30 years of acting life.Kwon Hae-Hyo said about his debut in 1992 with the movie Signor Akiko Sonja that Lee Jang-ho came to see me at the school and said, You are attractive.When he bought the car in 1999, he appeared in Drama Silence, sitcom Three Men and Three Women, and Drama Mr. Q.It was just a while after the birth of the child, said Kwon Hae-Hyo, because the child was born in 1998, and I wanted to see him ride the same car with his birthday.It was an envious culture, he said.Kwon Hae-Hyo then commented on the movie After that starred with his real wife Cho Yoon-hee, In 30 years, there have been almost 60 movies and nearly 60 dramas.I think it was also special for my wife and Khan to be invited to compete with each other, even though they were attached to it, he recalled.In the movie Omaju, he was with Lee Jung Eun, an alumni of Hanyang Universitys Department of Theater and Film.Kwon Hae-Hyo said, I first saw Lee Jung Eun when I went to the army in 1989 and saw the play of juniors at school.Lee Jung Eun has been a good person since the moment he entered college at 20 years old. I dont see a few scenes in the movie.I think the whole work is fun rather than the importance or interest of my role, but I see this first.Kwon Hae-Hyo, who is the most wanted role, said, You know, people do not change much after 3 of them.

Kwon Hae-Hyo cited her affection for her child and car as the reason for her insistence on a '98 car.

Actor Kwon Hae-Hyo released the old car on KBS 2TV Year-round live' broadcast on June 16th.

On the same day, Entertainment Weekly Cars released a vehicle owned by actor Kwon Hae-Hyo since 1999. Kwon Hae-Hyo was well-managed and said, "It was produced in 59 and sold more than 5 million former Worlds in 41 years. “It’s the easiest car to get parts from all Worlds, as far as I know.”

Kwon Hae-Hyo then had a time to look back on 30 years of acting life. Kwon Hae-Hyo said about his debut in 1992 with the movie "Signor Akiko Sonja" that "Lee Jang-ho came to see me at the school and said, 'You are attractive.'"

When he bought the car in 1999, he appeared in Drama 'Silence', sitcom 'Three Men and Three Women', and Drama 'Mr. Q'. “It was just a while after the birth of the child,” said Kwon Hae-Hyo, “because the child was born in 1998, and I wanted to see him ride the same car with his birthday. It was an envious culture,” he said.

Kwon Hae-Hyo then commented on the movie "After" that starred with his real wife Cho Yoon-hee, "In 30 years, there have been almost 60 movies and nearly 60 Dramas. “I think it was also special for my wife and Khan to be invited to compete with each other, even though they were attached to it,” he recalled.

In the movie 'Omaju', he was with Lee Jung Eun, an alumni of Hanyang University's Department of Theater and Film. Kwon Hae-Hyo said, "I first saw Lee Jung Eun when I went to the army in 1989 and saw the play of juniors at school. Lee Jung Eun has been a good person since the moment he entered college at 20 years old. I don't see a few scenes in the movie. “I think the whole work is fun rather than the importance or interest of my role, but I see this first.”

Kwon Hae-Hyo, who is the most wanted role, said, "You know, people do not change much after 3 of them."