Kim Tae Woo, Sokcho 70 pyeong The president of hamburger house "9 jobs, The Kitchen chapter = One days" 'donkey ears'

In Donkey Ears, god Kim Tae Woo has become the president of a hamburger house.In KBS2 Boss in the Mirror broadcast on June 12, Kim Byung-hun said he was a bugger hot person and I invited some people to open a burger house in Sokcho.When I opened the burger door, the staff in black in front of me greeted me as a group, and I was surprised to see that Oneil Chef and Kim Tae Woo stood in the middle of it.Kim Tae Woo later introduced himself as god main vocalist and hamburger shop boss Kim Tae Woo and One Day Chef said, I am The Kitchen chapter One Day Chef.I started a burger house in Sokcho last May because I became a relationship in the food program, Lee Oneil said.Kim Sook added, One-day Chef is good at all the dishes and Kim Tae Woo is a gourmet.The store has nine direct ones and five The Kitchen direct ones, boasting a size that is not envious of small and medium-sized enterprises.Especially, at the end of the open space of 70 pyeong, it has a performance hall, which has a different charm.Every Friday and Saturday, the performances are held, and Insun and KCM are on stage.

In 'donkey ears', god Kim Tae Woo has become the president of a hamburger house.

In KBS2 Boss in the Mirror' broadcast on June 12, Kim Byung-hun said he was a "bugger hot person" and "I invited some people to open a burger house in Sokcho."

When I opened the burger door, the staff in black in front of me greeted me as a group, and I was surprised to see that Oneil Chef and Kim Tae Woo stood in the middle of it.

Kim Tae Woo later introduced himself as "god main vocalist and hamburger shop boss Kim Tae Woo" and One Day Chef said, "I am The Kitchen chapter One Day Chef." "I started a burger house in Sokcho last May because I became a relationship in the food program," Lee Oneil said. Kim Sook added, "One-day Chef is good at all the dishes and Kim Tae Woo is a gourmet."

The store has nine direct Ones and five The Kitchen direct Ones, boasting a size that is not envious of small and medium-sized enterprises. Especially, at the end of the open space of 70 pyeong, it has a performance hall, which has a different charm. Every Friday and Saturday, the performances are held, and Insun and KCM are on stage.