Kim Tae-hee, Olkee Duckboney...Lee Wan "Lee Bo-mee gives Golfchae Gift, Lessons" (King Golf3)

Actor Lee Wan spoke about the Golf skills and current status of family members, including sister Kim Tae-hee and brother-in-law Rain.In the 11th episode of TV Chosun entertainment Golf King 3 broadcast on June 18, King Golf continued to confront guests.Park Sun-young, who appeared as a guest with Seo Young-hee, Kyu-han Lee Wan Hong Seok-cheon on the day, said, I had rounded for more than four days when I was working hard.Yoon Tae-young, who is famous for his talent in the entertainment industry, also revealed a lot of practice at the height of his day, saying, I hit a thousand a day.However, Yoon Tae-young has shown his ability to golf after joining Golf King 3. Hong Seok-cheon laughed at the question, I am sorry, Golf is easy or easy to invest.Park Sun-young recently revealed that he has quit practicing.In the past, I went to the practice room as if I was eating rice, but I did not go to the Golf practice. However, the batting average was maintained.Yang said, Today, the Golf King team will make it back to the practice room.After the showdown began, Park Sun-young was by far the ace of the Eagle Eagle team.Jang Min-ho, who is against the green edge that he showed in the fourth shot, admired that he was I became a sister fan today.In the meantime, Hong Seok-cheon showed a sense of darkness and made a pleasant appearance for the position of King Golf.Hong Seok-cheon enjoyed a sense of happiness, saying, It is good to stand next to the members of the Golf King even when the team is losing 2-0.However, the members of the Golf King were one by one, and they were out of the side of Hong Seok-cheon and joined the Eagle Eagle team.Yoon Tae-young, who has not been able to show great performance in the past, showed a good performance on the day.Yoon Tae-young, who succeeded in on-green in two times, could not hide his smile at the cheers of the members of Golf King.Park Sun-young said, The Golf King team continues to hit Taeyoung for the second, seventh, and 80 yards.There are many mistakes there, but (Yoon Tae-young) covers them all, so the score is good. Yoon Tae-youngs Golf skills were highly improved.Yoon Tae-young revealed the 4 jinx. If he hates 4 and has a ball 4, he collects it and gives it to others.Yoon Tae-young deliberately gave the Eagle Eagle team three balls of misfortune that day.With Hong Seok-cheon grumbling at the ball that did not set the head, Kyu-han Lee laughed and laughed, Is not that rich?On the other hand, the Golf King team won 5-1 on the day as if they had received the energy of 4 balls.After that, the Golf Wang team went to Seosan, Chungnam and met the next opponents Kang Seok-Woo, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Wan and Choi Dae Chul.At this time, Yoon Tae-young asked Lee Wan, his wife professional golfer Lee Bo-mee, who married in 2018, Do you play rounds frequently?Lee Wan replied, When the wipe goes to practice, go to the practice room, and when I round, I drive to the Golf field.Kim said that Lee Wan can not help but play well, and that his family, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, all enjoy Golf.In the meantime, I asked how much Rains ability was compared to my own ability, and Lee Wan, 72, said, It was originally similar to me.(I) got a little better after meeting my wife, he replied, revealing the aspect of a lover who secretly boasts his wife.Sister has just hit Golf. We go on a family trip and we do not hit Sister, so I was at the resort or saw my nephews.I have to hit it, my wife taught me the sister and gave me a gift. Give me a fun in Golf.Kang Seok-Woo, who appeared as a guest on the day, mentioned the controversy over the blindness crisis caused by the side effects of the Corona 19 vaccine, which recently collected topics.I was going to hit Golf, but it was black when I saw the green side, he said. After about a month and a half, I recovered my original vision.I went up to par 4, but it was a par 3, he boasted that he was a tough player.
Actor Lee Wan spoke about the Golf skills and current status of family members, including sister Kim Tae-hee and brother-in-law Rain.In the 11th episode of TV Chosun entertainment Golf King 3 broadcast on June 18, King Golf continued to confront guests.Park Sun-young, who appeared as a guest with Seo Young-hee, Kyu-han Lee Wan Hong Seok-cheon on the day, said, I had rounded for more than four days when I was working hard.Yoon Tae-young, who is famous for his talent in the entertainment industry, also revealed a lot of practice at the height of his day, saying, I hit a thousand a day.However, Yoon Tae-young has shown his ability to golf after joining Golf King 3. Hong Seok-cheon laughed at the question, I am sorry, Golf is easy or easy to invest.Park Sun-young recently revealed that he has quit practicing.In the past, I went to the practice room as if I was eating rice, but I did not go to the Golf practice. However, the batting average was maintained.Yang said, Today, the Golf King team will make it back to the practice room.After the showdown began, Park Sun-young was by far the ace of the Eagle Eagle team.Jang Min-ho, who is against the green edge that he showed in the fourth shot, admired that he was I became a sister fan today.In the meantime, Hong Seok-cheon showed a sense of darkness and made a pleasant appearance for the position of King Golf.Hong Seok-cheon enjoyed a sense of happiness, saying, It is good to stand next to the members of the Golf King even when the team is losing 2-0.However, the members of the Golf King were one by one, and they were out of the side of Hong Seok-cheon and joined the Eagle Eagle team.Yoon Tae-young, who has not been able to show great performance in the past, showed a good performance on the day.Yoon Tae-young, who succeeded in on-green in two times, could not hide his smile at the cheers of the members of Golf King.Park Sun-young said, The Golf King team continues to hit Taeyoung for the second, seventh, and 80 yards.There are many mistakes there, but (Yoon Tae-young) covers them all, so the score is good. Yoon Tae-youngs Golf skills were highly improved.Yoon Tae-young revealed the 4 jinx. If he hates 4 and has a ball 4, he collects it and gives it to others.Yoon Tae-young deliberately gave the Eagle Eagle team three balls of misfortune that day.With Hong Seok-cheon grumbling at the ball that did not set the head, Kyu-han Lee laughed and laughed, Is not that rich?On the other hand, the Golf King team won 5-1 on the day as if they had received the energy of 4 balls.After that, the Golf Wang team went to Seosan, Chungnam and met the next opponents Kang Seok-Woo, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Wan and Choi Dae Chul.At this time, Yoon Tae-young asked Lee Wan, his wife professional golfer Lee Bo-mee, who married in 2018, Do you play rounds frequently?Lee Wan replied, When the wipe goes to practice, go to the practice room, and when I round, I drive to the Golf field.Kim said that Lee Wan can not help but play well, and that his family, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, all enjoy Golf.In the meantime, I asked how much Rains ability was compared to my own ability, and Lee Wan, 72, said, It was originally similar to me.(I) got a little better after meeting my wife, he replied, revealing the aspect of a lover who secretly boasts his wife.Sister has just hit Golf. We go on a family trip and we do not hit Sister, so I was at the resort or saw my nephews.I have to hit it, my wife taught me the sister and gave me a gift. Give me a fun in Golf.Kang Seok-Woo, who appeared as a guest on the day, mentioned the controversy over the blindness crisis caused by the side effects of the Corona 19 vaccine, which recently collected topics.I was going to hit Golf, but it was black when I saw the green side, he said. After about a month and a half, I recovered my original vision.I went up to par 4, but it was a par 3, he boasted that he was a tough player.

Actor Lee Wan spoke about the Golf skills and current status of family members, including sister Kim Tae-hee and brother-in-law Rain.

In the 11th episode of TV Chosun entertainment 'Golf King 3' broadcast on June 18, King Golf continued to confront guests.

Park Sun-young, who appeared as a guest with Seo Young-hee, Kyu-han Lee Wan Hong Seok-cheon on the day, said, "I had rounded for more than four days when I was working hard." Yoon Tae-young, who is famous for his talent in the entertainment industry, also revealed a lot of practice at the height of his day, saying, "I hit a thousand a day."

However, Yoon Tae-young has shown his ability to Golf after joining 'Golf King 3'. Hong Seok-cheon laughed at the question, "I am sorry, Golf is easy or easy to invest."

Park Sun-young recently revealed that he has quit practicing. In the past, I went to the practice room as if I was eating rice, but I did not go to the Golf practice. However, the batting average was maintained. Yang said, "Today, the Golf King team will make it back to the practice room."

After the showdown began, Park Sun-young was by far the ace of the Eagle Eagle team. Jang Min-ho, who is against the green edge that he showed in the fourth shot, admired that he was "I became a sister fan today."

In the meantime, Hong Seok-cheon showed a sense of darkness and made a pleasant appearance for the position of King Golf. Hong Seok-cheon enjoyed a sense of happiness, saying, "It is good" to stand next to the members of the Golf King even when the team is losing 2-0. However, the members of the Golf King were one by one, and they were out of the side of Hong Seok-cheon and joined the Eagle Eagle team.

Yoon Tae-young, who has not been able to show great performance in the past, showed a good performance on the day. Yoon Tae-young, who succeeded in on-green in two times, could not hide his smile at the cheers of the members of Golf King. Park Sun-young said, "The Golf King team continues to hit Taeyoung for the second, seventh, and 80 yards. There are many mistakes there, but (Yoon Tae-young) covers them all, so the score is good. "Yoon Tae-young's Golf skills were highly improved.

Yoon Tae-young revealed the "4" jinx. If he hates 4 and has a ball 4, he collects it and gives it to others. Yoon Tae-young deliberately gave the Eagle Eagle team three balls of misfortune that day. With Hong Seok-cheon grumbling at the ball that did not set the head, Kyu-han Lee laughed and laughed, "Is not that rich?" On the other hand, the Golf King team won 5-1 on the day as if they had received the energy of 4 balls.

After that, the Golf Wang team went to Seosan, Chungnam and met the next opponents Kang Seok-Woo, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Wan and Choi Dae Chul. At this time, Yoon Tae-young asked Lee Wan, his wife professional Golfer Lee Bo-mee, who married in 2018, "Do you play rounds frequently?" Lee Wan replied, "When the wipe goes to practice, go to the practice room, and when I round, I drive to the Golf field."

Kim said that Lee Wan "can not help but play well," and that his family, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, all enjoy Golf. In the meantime, I asked how much Rain's ability was compared to my own ability, and Lee Wan, 72, said, "It was originally similar to me. (I) got a little better after meeting my wife, "he replied, revealing the aspect of a lover who secretly boasts his wife.

"sister has just hit Golf. We go on a family trip and we do not hit sister, so I was at the resort or saw my nephews. "I have to hit it," my wife taught me the sister and gave me a Gift. "Give me a fun in Golf."

Kang Seok-Woo, who appeared as a guest on the day, mentioned the controversy over the blindness crisis caused by the side effects of the Corona 19 vaccine, which recently collected topics. "I was going to hit Golf, but it was black when I saw the green side," he said. "After about a month and a half, I recovered my original vision." I went up to par 4, but it was a par 3, "he boasted that he was a tough player.