Kim Shin-Young, who met with Couple for eight years and nine months, said: "I don't think it's a relationship" (Elf Princess Rane')

Broadcaster Kim Shin-Young referred to the former Couple.MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane) broadcast on the 30th, Kim Shin-Young communicated with listeners on the theme of first half of the year.One listener said, I finally escaped from the monthly rent.Kim Shin-Young said, I also dreamed of my house, he said. I will put my life in a little way, but I do not want to live too tight.Kim Shin-Young told a listener that he is doing TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation Diet, I am a little bit of a person who thinks TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation is natural. It is better to know each others gratitude than to think it is natural.Another listener said he had succeeded in losing 8kg.Kim Shin-Young said, If my mind is moving, it will become Diet. I was worried about what to do with the upcoming forty.It was also introduced that he broke up with his 9-year-old boyfriend who had been dating for five years.Kim Shin-Young said, I met for 8 years and 9 months, but it seems like it is not a relationship. It is like a time to concentrate on my life.Kim Shin-Young said, I am retiring to my chest as you are resigning to your heart. Sometimes there were rumors like fangs, but they did well.I have no regrets about passing by every moment when I do my best. Meanwhile, Kim Shin-Young announced his screen comeback 17 years after the 2005 film Blue Warnings; he will appear in Park Chan-wooks new film Resolution to Break Up for six years.

Broadcaster Kim Shin-Young referred to the former Couple.

MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane') broadcast on the 30th, Kim Shin-Young communicated with listeners on the theme of 'first half of the year'.

One listener said, "I finally escaped from the monthly rent." Kim Shin-Young said, "I also dreamed of my house," he said. "I will put my life in a little way, but I do not want to live too tight."

Kim Shin-Young told a listener that he is doing TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation Diet, "I am a little bit of a person who thinks TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation is natural." "It is better to know each other's gratitude than to think it is natural."

Another listener said he had succeeded in losing 8kg. Kim Shin-Young said, "If my mind is moving, it will become Diet." "I was worried about what to do with the upcoming forty."

It was also introduced that he broke up with his 9-year-old boyfriend who had been dating for five years. Kim Shin-Young said, "I met for 8 years and 9 months, but it seems like it is not a relationship." "It is like a time to concentrate on my life."

Kim Shin-Young said, "I am retiring to my chest as you are resigning to your heart." Sometimes there were rumors like fangs, but they did well. I have no regrets about passing by every moment when I do my best. "

Meanwhile, Kim Shin-Young announced his screen comeback 17 years after the 2005 film "Blue Warnings"; he will appear in Park Chan-wook's new film "Resolution to Break Up" for six years.