Kim Ho-joong "Anxiety just before Discharge...I'm worried I can stand on stage like I used to."

Singer Kim Ho-joong honestly confessed to the anxiety of the call off ahead of the call.Recently, Kim Ho-joong met with i at a cafe in Mapo-gu, Seoul and conducted an interview to commemorate the release of the new song The Lighting Man.The Shining Man released on the 18th was the first song released by Kim Ho-joong since the cancellation of the call.Especially during the service period, it was more meaningful as a song that depicted the various feelings that I felt while exchanging two letters with my fans every week.Kim Ho-joong is performing a vigorous activity such as KBS1 2022 Peace Concert, Dream Concert Trot, and Vocal Musics duet performance with Placido Domingo at the same time as Call off on the 9th.In September, SBS will be on a special show at Cheuseok, and will be on tour concert nationwide by the end of the year.Kim Ho-joong, who is working on such a breathless schedule, said, I think I want to rest after Call off.I was so crazy before joining the army. I was healing a lot during my time as a social worker, he said. There was a reason to work quickly.There are people who are waiting, so I thought I should do my best so that I do not feel bad about health or music as soon as I leave. Kim Ho-joong said, I missed the stage the most during my service. The Corona 19 situation was serious before, so I could not allow shouts and cheers.When I was a month ahead of Call Off, I was worried that I could do it as I used to when I went up to the stage, and it seemed to put myself on the test, he said.I was lying when I said I did not have anxiety, but I was still doing well. When I was on stage, I felt the most like I came to my place.He did not fret. Musical thirst was resolved after work, he explained.Kim Ho-joong said: I had a lot of time to listen to Music in the workshop that was close after work, not wanting to rush anything.I found what I wanted to do, he said.iMBC  Photo Providing Thinking Entertainment

Singer Kim Ho-joong honestly confessed to the Anxiety of the Call off ahead of the call.

Recently, Kim Ho-joong met with i at a cafe in Mapo-gu, Seoul and conducted an Interview to commemorate the release of the new song 'The Lighting Man'. The 'Shining Man' released on the 18th was the first song released by Kim Ho-joong since the cancellation of the call. Especially during the service period, it was more meaningful as a song that depicted the various feelings that I felt while exchanging two letters with my fans every week.

Kim Ho-joong is performing a vigorous activity such as KBS1 '2022 Peace Concert', 'Dream Concert Trot', and Vocal Music's duet performance with Placido Domingo at the same time as Call off on the 9th. In September, SBS will be on a special show at Cheuseok, and will be on tour Concert nationwide by the end of the year.

Kim Ho-joong, who is working on such a breathless schedule, said, "I think I want to rest after Call off."

"I was so crazy before joining the army. I was healing a lot during my time as a social worker," he said. "There was a reason to work quickly. There are people who are waiting, so I thought I should do my best so that I do not feel bad about health or Music as soon as I leave. "

Kim Ho-joong said, "I missed the stage the most during my service." "The Corona 19 situation was serious before, so I could not allow shouts and cheers. When I was a month ahead of Call off, I was worried that I could do it as I used to when I went up to the stage, and it seemed to put myself on the test," he said.

"I was lying when I said 'I did not have Anxiety', but I was still doing well. When I was on stage, I felt the most like 'I came to my place'."

He did not fret. Musical thirst was resolved after work, he explained. Kim Ho-joong said: "I had a lot of time to listen to Music in the workshop that was close after work, not wanting to rush anything. "I found what I wanted to do," he said.

iMBC Photo Providing Thinking Entertainment