KARA Park Gyuri, why he doesn't contact me..."I feel overly burdened with affection."

Seoul) = Park Gyuri has frankly revealed his relationship with his mother.In the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center broadcasted on the 24th, KARA member Park Gyuri appeared and said, I liked my mother but now I think I should keep a distance.Park Gyuri said, In fact, I admire and love my mother so much, she has so much affection for me, but at some point, the excessive affection itself was burdensome.My parents are the only daughters born at a late age. The love that was completely focused was a burden.I wanted to get out because I could not follow my affection. So I put my distance. Park Gyuri also said, Do not you want your parents to do anything? I have to express it so much, but I am very sorry that I do not do it.I felt the burden because that part did not fit. I am not in touch with you for a while now, I have been in contact with you every day, since the end of last year, Oh Eun Young Doctorate said.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who heard his situation, said, My mother has a lot of love, so it is okay when Mr. Kyuri is comfortable. Now the bowl is small, so sometimes the love is not contained.I will be burdened, but I will not like myself to say that it is burdensome. Park Gyuri sympathized and said, So the conclusion seems to be my fault. Park Gyuri said, My mother, who is a voice actor, knows the entertainment industry well, so she kept talking about the right life of a female entertainer, and she grew up listening to it.I had a feeling that I could not show it was not right. My parents wanted me to tell them everything openly.Park Gyuri said: I was a heterosexual, but I didnt always speak first, it was always taken while keeping secrets, so I became a daughter who always lied to her mother.So I could not talk more. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, It is very likely that I lived a life to meet my mothers expectations.If I have a lot of difference from my reality, I feel guilty. I am sorry for my parents and I am not stupid.Its always a feeling of being a sinner, Park Gyuri said, again accepting.Park Gyuri said, My mother wants to be feminine and neat, but I like to be hairy, drink and play.In his Confessions, Oh Eun Young Doctorate advised that human beings should have good self-function to live happily, and when their self-function is large and hard, they are comfortable and happy.

Seoul) = Park Gyuri has frankly revealed his relationship with his mother.

In the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center' broadcasted on the 24th, KARA member Park Gyuri appeared and said, "I liked my mother but now I think I should keep a distance."

Park Gyuri said, "In fact, I admire and love my mother so much, she has so much affection for me, but at some point, the excessive affection itself was burdensome." "My parents are the only daughters born at a late age. The love that was completely focused was a burden. I wanted to get out because I could not follow my affection. So I put my distance. "

Park Gyuri also said, "Do not you want your parents to do anything? I have to express it so much, but I am very sorry that I do not do it. I felt the burden because that part did not fit. " "I am not in touch with you for a while now, I have been in contact with you every day, since the end of last year," Oh Eun Young Doctorate said.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who heard his situation, said, "My mother has a lot of love, so it is okay when Mr. Kyuri is comfortable. Now the bowl is small, so sometimes the love is not contained. I will be burdened, but I will not like myself to say that it is burdensome. "Park Gyuri sympathized and said," So the conclusion seems to be my fault. "

Park Gyuri said, "My mother, who is a voice actor, knows the entertainment industry well, so she kept talking about the right life of a female entertainer, and she grew up listening to it. I had a feeling that I could not show it was not right. "My parents wanted me to tell them everything openly. Park Gyuri said: "I was a heterosexual, but I didn't always speak first, it was always taken while keeping secrets, so I became a daughter who always lied to her mother. So I could not talk more. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "It is very likely that I lived a life to meet my mother's expectations." "If I have a lot of difference from my reality, I feel guilty. I am sorry for my parents and I am not stupid." "It's always a feeling of being a sinner," Park Gyuri said, again accepting.

Park Gyuri said, "My mother wants to be feminine and neat, but I like to be hairy, drink and play." In his Confessions, Oh Eun Young Doctorate advised that "human beings should have good self-function to live happily, and when their self-function is large and hard, they are comfortable and happy."