Jeong Hyeong-don "An acquaintances who say 'You make a lot of money' even if you are troubled, you become more and more Alone" ('Gold Counselor')

The comedian Jeong Hyeong-don has confessed his troubles.24 Days Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center featured Park Gyuri, leader of the group KARA, who told Oh Eun Young about his troubles.I do not know what is on the air anymore or what is really my appearance, said Jeong Hyeong-don, who listened to Park Gyuris story that it is hard to get out his story on this day.I have been broadcasting for more than 20 years, so there are many stories I want to tell. I talked to you when I was an office worker. Jeong Hyeong-don said, When I talk to my long-time acquaintances, I get a response that says, But you make a lot of money.So I do not say anything, and the meeting with people is reduced. Alone has more time.

The comedian Jeong Hyeong-don has confessed his troubles.

24 Days Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' featured Park Gyuri, leader of the group KARA, who told Oh Eun Young about his troubles.

"I do not know what is on the air anymore or what is really my appearance," said Jeong Hyeong-don, who listened to Park Gyuri's story that it is hard to get out his story on this day. I have been broadcasting for more than 20 years, so there are many stories I want to tell. I talked to you when I was an office worker. "

Jeong Hyeong-don said, "When I talk to my long-time acquaintances, I get a response that says, 'But you make a lot of money.' So I do not say anything, and the meeting with people is reduced. Alone has more time. "