"Incorruptibility" Lee Juck "Lim Young-woong, until you're good at singing"

Singer Lee Juck reveals the back story of his musical work with Lim Young-woongJung In, Jung Dong-Ha, Kang Seung-yoon, Kwak Jin-eon, and Forte Di Quattro will present the stage in front of Lee Juck while two artists Lee Juck will be on KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend broadcast on June 18.Lee Juck released an episode of famous songs such as Snail, Run in the Sky, Rain, The Sea in My Old Drawer and an episode with Lim Young-woong who recently worked together.Lee Juck said, Mother is a huge fan of Lim Young-woong. After saying, Mother kept saying, You have to give a song to a hero, but I knew Mr. Jo Se-ho.I do not want a song, but how do I give it to you? He made the scene into a laughing sea.Fortunately, Lee Juck gave Lim Young-woong a song called Can I meet you again and the wind of Mother was made.Lee Juck said, I am sincere to sing well, and expressed his praise for Lim Young-woongs skills and personality.

Singer Lee Juck reveals the back story of his musical work with Lim Young-woong

Jung In, Jung Dong-Ha, Kang Seung-yoon, Kwak Jin-eon, and Forte Di Quattro will present the stage in front of Lee Juck while two artists Lee Juck will be on KBS 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' broadcast on June 18.

Lee Juck released an episode of famous songs such as 'Snail', 'Run in the Sky', 'Rain', 'The Sea in My Old Drawer' and an episode with Lim Young-woong who recently worked together.

Lee Juck said, "Mother is a huge fan of Lim Young-woong." After saying, "Mother kept saying, 'You have to give a song to a hero,' but I knew Mr. Jo Se-ho." "I do not want a song, but how do I give it to you?" He made the scene into a laughing sea.

Fortunately, Lee Juck gave Lim Young-woong a song called 'Can I meet you again' and the wind of Mother was made. Lee Juck said, "I am sincere to sing well," and expressed his praise for Lim Young-woong's skills and personality.