In the third day of Legacy, Legacy...Jang Youngran "I blame you" Sung Yu-ri x Lee Ha Jung and other colleagues "up" (Oh! Issue)

Third, Jang Youngran, a broadcaster who announced the news of the pregnancy, is saddened by the news of the legacy, while the news of the legacy is difficult due to the possibility of legacy.Jang Youngran married a oriental medicine doctor in 2009 and gave birth to one male and one female in the end. Jang Youngran was greatly loved by the entertainment industry representative, and on the 14th, Jang Youngran reported the news of the surprise pregnancy.Third, in the news of the pregnancy, not only the netizens but also the acquaintances conveyed many congratulations and blessings.Jang Youngran said at the time, Im still cautious. Not yet. Its a cautious step.It was so hard to hide from people. # I was very pregnancy # I was very pregnancy. I am good at preaching healthy and healthy, and I will do my best to raise healthy. But is it because of the pregnancy of late at 45?Jang Youngran, who often had difficulty in managing his body, said on the 27th that his physical strength was weakened through his personal Instagram account.Jang Youngran said at the time, I actually had a Legacy. ... Cancel all the schedules.I lay down at home for a week, he said. I feel like I am shaking my physical strength rapidly. I feel like I am on board all day. Nevertheless, I am holding on to my bad physical condition. I will do well for those who have hope. Since then, many people have been talking about Cheering, not just Cheering, but also presenting their hearts with gifts such as flower baskets, morning candy, and fruit baskets.Jang Youngran seems to be back in shape again.  I am feeling better morning sickness because I come to work. I am also recovering my health while working. He said, # old mother # I can do it. Today, just three days later, Jang Youngran said, I am sorry I have to give you bad news. I can not easily say, I went to the Hospital today... Heart did not run in the puddle, he said.Jang Youngran said he was okay, but he was self-defeating. I am so excited that I am happy, I talk quickly, I am so congratulated and I think it is my fault.I was not too careful, he said. I was confident that I could keep it healthy until the end. In particular, he said, Its all my fault.I wanted to give my heartfelt hope to those who desperately want to be a pregnancy. Im so sick. Im upset. Im sorry.I will shake and I will overcome it well. Many acquaintances expressed their regret and comforted them.Cheering, who recently gave birth to Sung Yu-ri, said, Do not blame yourself for Sister, I will pray that peace will come to Sisters heart.Jang Youngran, who has already noticed this, also said, Do not worry too much # Mom is strong. But I will do my best today.I will cry. # Just today, tomorrow is human vitamins again. SNS

Third, Jang Youngran, a broadcaster who announced the news of the pregnancy, is saddened by the news of the Legacy, while the news of the Legacy is difficult due to the possibility of Legacy.

Jang Youngran married a oriental medicine doctor in 2009 and gave birth to one male and one female in the end. Jang Youngran was greatly loved by the entertainment industry representative, and on the 14th, Jang Youngran reported the news of the surprise pregnancy. Third, in the news of the pregnancy, not only the netizens but also the acquaintances conveyed many congratulations and blessings.

Jang Youngran said at the time, "I'm still cautious." "Not yet. It's a cautious step. "It was so hard to hide from people." # I was very pregnancy # I was very pregnancy. I am good at preaching healthy and healthy, and I will do my best to raise healthy. "

But is it because of the pregnancy of late at 45? Jang Youngran, who often had difficulty in managing his body, said on the 27th that his physical strength was weakened through his personal Instagram account.

Jang Youngran said at the time, "I actually had a Legacy. ... Cancel all the schedules. "I lay down at home for a week," he said. "I feel like I am shaking my physical strength rapidly. I feel like I am on board all day." Nevertheless, I am holding on to my bad physical condition. I will do well for those who have hope. "

Since then, many people have been talking about Cheering, not just Cheering, but also presenting their Hearts with gifts such as flower baskets, morning candy, and fruit baskets. Jang Youngran seems to be back in shape again. "" I am feeling better morning sickness because I come to work. I am also recovering my health while working. "He said," # old mother # I can do it. "

Today, just three days later, Jang Youngran said, "I am sorry I have to give you bad news. I can not easily say," I went to the Hospital today. .. Heart did not run in the puddle, "he said.

Jang Youngran said he was okay, but he was self-defeating. "I am so excited that I am happy, I talk quickly, I am so congratulated and I think it is my fault. "I was not too careful," he said. "I was confident that I could keep it healthy until the end." In particular, he said, "It's all my fault. I wanted to give my Heartfelt hope to those who desperately want to be a pregnancy. I'm so sick. I'm upset. I'm sorry. I will shake and I will overcome it well. "

Many acquaintances expressed their regret and comforted them. Cheering, who recently gave birth to Sung Yu-ri, said, "Do not blame yourself for Sister, I will pray that peace will come to Sister's Heart."

Jang Youngran, who has already noticed this, also said, "Do not worry too much # Mom is strong." "But I will do my best today.

I will cry. # Just today, tomorrow is human vitamins again. "

'SNS'