In the brilliant Lim Young-woong era, Muskelon and Ginny popular The soloist...

Lim Young-woong charted nine songs on the top 10 of the TOP100 chart, the main chart of Muskmelon (Melon), the nations largest soundtrack platform, as of 8 am on June 12.Lim Young-woongs first album IM HERO title song Can I meet again took first place.Can I meet again is playing a leading role in IM HERO propaganda by climbing to the 5th prize of Gaon chart in May.Can I meet again Music Video is also a popular ceiling, exceeding 10 million views recently.In second place, IM HERO premiere song Our Blues rose.Then, Lim Young-woong took third place on KBS 2TV Gentleman and Girl OST Love Always Runs released last October.In the fifth and sixth places, the songs IM HERO and Father were ranked respectively. In the seventh place, Mr.Now I Only Believe released as a Trot Jean () privileged song, has made a glimpse of the hot love for Lim Young-woong.A bientot in the eighth place, A bientot in the ninth place, I love you in the 10th, Love Letter in the 12th, Life Chancer in the 14th, Love Station in the 15th, A Nest of Gentlefolk in the 16th, I love you I filled it.Lim Young-woong won the top 10 real-time charts of the major soundtrack platform Ginny (Genie) in Korea from the top 10 to the top 10 as of 8 a.m. on June 12.In the first place, Love Always Runs released in October last year, and the second place was the regular 1st album IM HERO premiere song Our Blues.KBS 2TV Gentleman and Girl and tvN Our Blues OST songs, respectively, Emotional Artisan Lim Young-woongs OST King side shined.The third place was IM HERO title song Can I meet again, followed by TV ship Mr.Trot Jean () The special song Now I Only Believe was up, which made me guess the unwavering love for Lim Young-woong.From 5th to 15th, except for 13th place, IM HERO songs were followed.Rainbow in 5th place, Father in 6th place, A beintot in 7th place, You have a very good hand in 8th place, Love station in 9th place, I love you in 10th place, Love letter in 11th place, A Nest of Gentlefolk in 12th place, I love you in 15th place .Lim Young-woong, who released his first full-length album IM HERO in May, is winning various charts in the hot love and support of the heroic era of strong support.Lim Young-woong and the brilliant collaboration of the heroic era are expected to continue in love with each other.moon wan-sik
Lim Young-woong charted nine songs on the top 10 of the TOP100 chart, the main chart of Muskmelon (Melon), the nations largest soundtrack platform, as of 8 am on June 12.Lim Young-woongs first album IM HERO title song Can I meet again took first place.Can I meet again is playing a leading role in IM HERO propaganda by climbing to the 5th prize of Gaon chart in May.Can I meet again Music Video is also a popular ceiling, exceeding 10 million views recently.In second place, IM HERO premiere song Our Blues rose.Then, Lim Young-woong took third place on KBS 2TV Gentleman and Girl OST Love Always Runs released last October.In the fifth and sixth places, the songs IM HERO and Father were ranked respectively. In the seventh place, Mr.Now I Only Believe released as a Trot Jean () privileged song, has made a glimpse of the hot love for Lim Young-woong.A bientot in the eighth place, A bientot in the ninth place, I love you in the 10th, Love Letter in the 12th, Life Chancer in the 14th, Love Station in the 15th, A Nest of Gentlefolk in the 16th, I love you I filled it.Lim Young-woong won the top 10 real-time charts of the major soundtrack platform Ginny (Genie) in Korea from the top 10 to the top 10 as of 8 a.m. on June 12.In the first place, Love Always Runs released in October last year, and the second place was the regular 1st album IM HERO premiere song Our Blues.KBS 2TV Gentleman and Girl and tvN Our Blues OST songs, respectively, Emotional Artisan Lim Young-woongs OST King side shined.The third place was IM HERO title song Can I meet again, followed by TV ship Mr.Trot Jean () The special song Now I Only Believe was up, which made me guess the unwavering love for Lim Young-woong.From 5th to 15th, except for 13th place, IM HERO songs were followed.Rainbow in 5th place, Father in 6th place, A beintot in 7th place, You have a very good hand in 8th place, Love station in 9th place, I love you in 10th place, Love letter in 11th place, A Nest of Gentlefolk in 12th place, I love you in 15th place .Lim Young-woong, who released his first full-length album IM HERO in May, is winning various charts in the hot love and support of the heroic era of strong support.Lim Young-woong and the brilliant collaboration of the heroic era are expected to continue in love with each other.moon wan-sik

Lim Young-woong charted nine songs on the top 10 of the TOP100 chart, the main chart of Muskmelon (Melon), the nation's largest soundtrack platform, as of 8 am on June 12.

Lim Young-woong's first album 'IM HERO' title song 'Can I meet again' took first place. 'Can I meet again' is playing a leading role in 'IM HERO' propaganda by climbing to the 5th prize of Gaon chart in May. 'Can I meet again' Music Video is also a popular ceiling, exceeding 10 million views recently.

In second place, 'IM HERO' premiere song 'Our Blues' rose. Then, Lim Young-woong took third place on KBS 2TV 'Gentleman and Girl' OST 'Love Always Runs' released last October.

In the fifth and sixth places, the songs "IM HERO" and "Father" were ranked respectively. In the seventh place, Mr. "Now I Only Believe" released as a Trot" Jean () privileged song, has made a glimpse of the hot love for Lim Young-woong.

'A bientot' in the eighth place, 'A bientot' in the ninth place, 'I love you' in the 10th, 'Love Letter' in the 12th, 'Life Chancer' in the 14th, 'Love Station' in the 15th, 'A Nest of Gentlefolk' in the 16th, 'I love you' I filled it.

Lim Young-woong won the top 10 real-time charts of the major soundtrack platform Ginny (Genie) in Korea from the top 10 to the top 10 as of 8 a.m. on June 12.

In the first place, 'Love Always Runs' released in October last year, and the second place was the regular 1st album 'IM HERO' premiere song 'Our Blues'. KBS 2TV 'Gentleman and Girl' and tvN 'Our Blues' OST songs, respectively, 'Emotional Artisan' Lim Young-woong's 'OST King' side shined.

The third place was 'IM HERO' title song 'Can I meet again', followed by TV ship 'Mr. Trot' Jean () The special song "Now I Only Believe" was up, which made me guess the unwavering love for Lim Young-woong.

From 5th to 15th, except for 13th place, 'IM HERO' songs were followed.

'Rainbow' in 5th place, 'Father' in 6th place, 'A beintot' in 7th place, 'You have a very good hand' in 8th place, 'Love station' in 9th place, 'I love you' in 10th place, 'Love letter' in 11th place, 'A Nest of Gentlefolk' in 12th place, 'I love you' in 15th place '.

Lim Young-woong, who released his first full-length album 'IM HERO' in May, is winning various charts in the hot love and support of the heroic era of strong support. Lim Young-woong and the brilliant collaboration of the heroic era are expected to continue in love with each other.

moon wan-sik