Choi Min-soo Kangju, daughter "so serious, irritating" on getting off GABEE Broadcasters and? (The Last Godfather)

Choi Min-soo and Kangju were surprised to hear of their daughter GABEE getting off.On June 7, KBS 2TV entertainment program The Last Godfather, which was broadcasted on June 7, featured Choi Min-soo and Kangju who met their daughter, Wu Hyelim, who was away due to Child Birth.While Wu Hyelim was on the air for a while due to Child Birth, GABEE was replacing Choi Min-soo and Kangjus daughter.Where did GABEE go? said Wu Hyelim at Kangjus words, GABEE got off because her big daughter is back.Kangju, who heard it, was surprised and worried, saying, I did not hear that story at all, I am too serious.But in fact GABEE was hiding in a big doll that was lying on the couch, GABEE saying, I wanted to surprise my dad (Choi Min-soo), because I wasnt surprised.I wanted to go into a real doll because it was so obvious when I used a doll.
Choi Min-soo and Kangju were surprised to hear of their daughter GABEE getting off.On June 7, KBS 2TV entertainment program The Last Godfather, which was broadcasted on June 7, featured Choi Min-soo and Kangju who met their daughter, Wu Hyelim, who was away due to Child Birth.While Wu Hyelim was on the air for a while due to Child Birth, GABEE was replacing Choi Min-soo and Kangjus daughter.Where did GABEE go? said Wu Hyelim at Kangjus words, GABEE got off because her big daughter is back.Kangju, who heard it, was surprised and worried, saying, I did not hear that story at all, I am too serious.But in fact GABEE was hiding in a big doll that was lying on the couch, GABEE saying, I wanted to surprise my dad (Choi Min-soo), because I wasnt surprised.I wanted to go into a real doll because it was so obvious when I used a doll.

Choi Min-soo and Kangju were surprised to hear of their daughter GABEE getting off.

On June 7, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Last Godfather', which was broadcasted on June 7, featured Choi Min-soo and Kangju who met their daughter, Wu Hyelim, who was away due to Child birth.

While Wu Hyelim was on the air for a while due to Child birth, GABEE was replacing Choi Min-soo and Kangju's daughter. "Where did GABEE go?" said Wu Hyelim at Kangju's words, "GABEE got off because her big daughter is back."

Kangju, who heard it, was surprised and worried, saying, "I did not hear that story at all, I am too serious."

But in fact GABEE was hiding in a big doll that was lying on the couch, GABEE saying, "I wanted to surprise my dad (Choi Min-soo), because I wasn't surprised. I wanted to go into a real doll because it was so obvious when I used a doll. "