BTS Jimin, Photo Sense 'World Class' ..Slapstick Photo Fans 'Laughing Flower'

BTS Jimin has been laughing and has been talking about the recent situation with a pleasant slapstick photo.Jimin uploaded a dynamic photo on his 17th day of his instagram showing a luxurious and sophisticated look of a checkered suit jacket moving in the direction of his index finger.Jimin in the photo is a member of the team Bangel Ut (the funnyst in BTS), and without any comment, he made people smile at the dynamic appearance like a slapstick comedy and the unique innocent and cute expression.Also, at the time of KBS 2TV <Music Bank> which was broadcasted after the pre-recording, I uploaded the photo in time for the end of the broadcast and left the afterlife as if I had just finished live broadcasting.BTS was ranked number one in the new song Yet to come in Music Bank, and Jimin also enthused fans with a shameful pure appearance that was red to the ears at a close distance to reach the fans who had met for a long time.Fans responded with I like it so much when I see Kangyang in the photo, King Gat General Jimin full of sense to the picture, I am a concept genius king who is impressed with the song and gives a smile with the picture, I am so pure in action and expression and I am also caring about the time to upload my picture of Janggu Jimin.

BTS Jimin has been laughing and has been talking about the recent situation with a pleasant slapstick photo.

Jimin uploaded a dynamic photo on his 17th day of his instagram showing a luxurious and sophisticated look of a checkered suit jacket moving in the direction of his index finger.

Jimin in the photo is a member of the team 'Bangel Ut' (the funnyst in BTS), and without any comment, he made people smile at the dynamic appearance like a slapstick comedy and the unique innocent and cute expression.

Also, at the time of KBS 2TV <Music Bank> which was broadcasted after the pre-recording, I uploaded the photo in time for the end of the broadcast and left the afterlife as if I had just finished live broadcasting.

BTS was ranked number one in the new song "Yet to come" in Music Bank, and Jimin also enthused fans with a shameful pure appearance that was red to the ears at a close distance to reach the fans who had met for a long time.

Fans responded with "I like it so much when I see Kangyang in the photo", "King Gat General Jimin full of sense to the picture", "I am a concept genius king who is impressed with the song and gives a smile with the picture", "I am so pure in action and expression" and "I am also caring about the time to upload my picture of Janggu Jimin".