Bae Suzy "Learn to Speak to Talk...Absolutely cleaned and cleaned convenience stores" (Anna')

Actor Bae Suzy reveals he learned sign language for Coupang play series Anna shootOn the 21st, a production presentation of the Coupang play series Anna was held at the Seoul Hotel in Yeouido-dong.Actor Bae Suzy, Jung Eun-chae, Kim Jun-ha and Park Ye-young attended; Lee Ju-young was not together for personal reasons.Bae Suzy plays the main character Anna; Annas original name is Yumi, who begins a minor lie and lives another persons life.Since childhood, I have grown up in praise and interest of people with a distinctive appearance and bright and cheerful personality, but as time goes by, I reduce the high gap between reality and ideals due to difficult family circumstances.Then the lie that I have been inadvertently made by my pride begins to grow like a snowball.Bae Suzy said, Yumi is a child with a big gap between reality and ideals. There are many deficiencyes and many things I want to do, but many things are good.I grew up in praise of everyone, but the little lie completely reverses Yumis life.After Anna, she lives a new life with a new name. Introduced by Character, she started to live a new life in her late teens.Bae Suzy, who played Anna until the second half, said, I was concerned about the psychological change in the process of going from Yumi to Anna.After Yumi, who was bright during school days, Yumi, who was shrinking, and Anna, I was so careful that I felt that my eyes and actions were different people. Bae Suzy said he had learned the sign language for Anna. It was a way of talking to my mother in the play. It was difficult and fun.I can not remember any of it now because I forgot it, but it was a meaningful learning. As for the Alba scene in the play, he added, I worked hard and cleaned up with the idea of ​​going to work rather than Acting.Anna is a story of a woman who has lived a completely different life since she started a small lie. It will be released at 8 pm on Friday, 24th.

Actor Bae Suzy reveals he learned sign language for Coupang play series Anna' shoot

On the 21st, a production presentation of the Coupang play series Anna' was held at the Seoul Hotel in Yeouido-dong. Actor Bae Suzy, Jung Eun-chae, Kim Jun-ha and Park Ye-young attended; Lee Ju-young was not together for personal reasons.

Bae Suzy plays the main Character Anna; Anna's original name is Yumi, who begins a minor lie and lives another person's life. Since childhood, I have grown up in praise and interest of people with a distinctive appearance and bright and cheerful personality, but as time goes by, I reduce the high gap between reality and ideals due to difficult family circumstances. Then the lie that I have been inadvertently made by my pride begins to grow like a snowball.

Bae Suzy said, “Yumi is a child with a big gap between reality and ideals. There are many deficiencyes and many things I want to do, but many things are good. I grew up in praise of everyone, but the little lie completely reverses Yumi's life. After Anna, she lives a new life with a new name. "Introduced by Character, she started to live a new life in her late teens. Bae Suzy, who played Anna until the second half, said, "I was concerned about the psychological change in the process of going from Yumi to Anna. After Yumi, who was bright during school days, Yumi, who was shrinking, and Anna, I was so careful that I felt that my eyes and actions were different people. "

Bae Suzy said he had “learned the sign language” for Anna. “It was a way of talking to my mother in the play. It was difficult and fun. I can not remember any of it now because I forgot it, but it was a meaningful learning. " As for the Alba scene in the play, he added, "I worked hard and cleaned up with the idea of ​​going to work rather than Acting."

Anna' is a story of a woman who has lived a completely different life since she started a small lie. It will be released at 8 pm on Friday, 24th.