A son who looks like Hyun Bin? son Ye-jin? This feeling...Tell me visual, 2 years old! What are you doing! (Oh! Issue)

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are attracting a lot of attention from domestic and foreign fans by telling the news of the second year old, and their photos are being summoned once again as a child.As a top star couple, I am already curious about the second-year-old visual.Earlier this afternoon, Son Ye-jin delivered news of pregnancy directly to fans through personal SNS.We have a new life, Son Ye-jin said. We are still surprised, he said. We are experiencing changes in our bodies every day in worry and excitement.I am so grateful, but I am so careful that I have not told the people around me yet, he said. I will tell the fans who are waiting for this news as much as we are, before it is too late, I will protect our precious life. I hope you will keep things that you have to keep in your life and stay healthy.Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who reported the news of the second generation in three months, are already interested in the second generation.In various Online Community, the two childhood images that have been talked about since the past are also talked about.It is a picture that the childhood that had been hot online since the two people started public love is being summoned again.They were called Dooli Couples and actually caught the attention of fans with their plump and cute childhood reminiscent of baby dinosaur Dooly.It was a picture of a child who could be trusted as a twin, from a cotyledon to a color of clothes.The fans are still surprised, saying, It will be beautiful even if I am a daughter and I am a good-looking son. If I am born so beautiful in my childhood, I will shake the world, and I am born with my parents gold spoon before I was born.Especially, since the Hyun Bin became a hot topic with a picture that resembles Son Ye-jins father, there was also a Guess that he would continue to resemble again if he was a son.Whether its a daughter or a son, the second-year-old visual seems guaranteed (?).Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have developed into lovers by appearing together in the 2018 film Negotiations and the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable in 2020.The two men rang the wedding march on March 31 and became married couples.Online Community

son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are attracting a lot of attention from domestic and foreign fans by telling the news of the second year old, and their photos are being summoned once again as a child. As a top star couple, I am already curious about the second-year-old visual.

Earlier this afternoon, son Ye-jin delivered news of pregnancy directly to fans through personal SNS. "We have a new life," son Ye-jin said. "We are still surprised," he said. "We are experiencing changes in our bodies every day in worry and excitement."

"I am so grateful, but I am so careful that I have not told the people around me yet," he said. "I will tell the fans who are waiting for this news as much as we are, before it is too late, I will protect our precious life." "I hope you will keep things that you have to keep in your life and stay healthy."

son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who reported the news of the second generation in three months, are already interested in the second generation. In various Online Community, the two childhood images that have been talked about since the past are also talked about.

It is a picture that the childhood that had been hot Online since the two people started public love is being summoned again. They were called "Dooli Couples" and actually caught the attention of fans with their plump and cute childhood reminiscent of baby dinosaur Dooly. It was a picture of a child who could be trusted as a twin, from a cotyledon to a color of clothes.

The fans are still surprised, saying, "It will be beautiful even if I am a daughter and I am a good-looking son." "If I am born so beautiful in my childhood, I will shake the world, and I am born with my parents' gold spoon before I was born.

Especially, since the Hyun Bin became a hot topic with a picture that resembles son Ye-jin's father, there was also a Guess that he would continue to resemble again if he was a son. Whether it's a daughter or a son, the second-year-old visual seems guaranteed (?).

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and son Ye-jin have developed into lovers by appearing together in the 2018 film "Negotiations" and the TVN drama "Love's Unstoppable" in 2020. The two men rang the wedding march on March 31 and became married couples.

Online Community’