'7 years only comeback' Yim Jae-beom "Wife and bereavement Father's death, Music did not listen to"

Singer Yim Jae-beom said, My heart was heavy after my beloved wife and father left for heaven.Yim Jae-beom expressed his comeback in 7 years at the media hearing commemorating the release of his Regular 7th album SEVEN, (Seven,) prologue song Woi at the Blue Square Chaos Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, at 3 pm on June 16.Yim Jae-beom said, I had a last performance in February 2016 and my beloved wife left for heaven. After a while, my father left for heaven and my heart was heavy and I could not control my mind.Yim Jae-beom said, I did not listen to music, I did not even watch TV, and I lived so far from Bonica Music.I have been looking at the articles left by the fans on the Internet sometimes and I still think that the fans are waiting for me. I did not tell them that I was retiring clearly at the time, so I still have the conditions to work. He said, I do not know what to do, and when I see the fans articles, I keep talking with my family members and talk about how to get up again.It would be harder for people around me to sit down, but I woke up again and told them that it would be better to sing to people.I hesitated a lot, but my agency gave me the power to get up again because I was careful and careful about each other. I am so comfortable now and I am not so comfortable, but I am so grateful to the fans who gave me the power to come out like this again, and my family members.Yim Jae-beom will announce a new song Woi through various music sites at 6 pm on the day./ Expression

Singer Yim Jae-beom said, "My heart was heavy after my beloved wife and father left for heaven."

Yim Jae-beom expressed his comeback in 7 years at the media hearing commemorating the release of his Regular 7th album "SEVEN," (Seven,) prologue song "Woi" at the Blue Square Chaos Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, at 3 pm on June 16.

Yim Jae-beom said, "I had a last performance in February 2016 and my beloved wife left for heaven. After a while, my father left for heaven and my heart was heavy and I could not control my mind."

Yim Jae-beom said, "I did not listen to Music, I did not even watch TV, and I lived so far from Bonica Music. I have been looking at the articles left by the fans on the Internet sometimes and I still think that the fans are waiting for me. I did not tell them that I was retiring clearly at the time, so I still have the conditions to work. "

He said, "I do not know what to do, and when I see the fans' articles, I keep talking with my family members and talk about how to get up again. It would be harder for people around me to sit down, but I woke up again and told them that it would be better to sing to people. I hesitated a lot, but my agency gave me the power to get up again because I was careful and careful about each other. "

"I am so comfortable now and I am not so comfortable, but I am so grateful to the fans who gave me the power to come out like this again, and my family members."

Yim Jae-beom will announce a new song 'Woi' through various Music sites at 6 pm on the day.

/ Expression