40 billion Landlord Seo Jang-hoon "You can give money to Lee Sang-min as an interest-free" steaming bros.

The steamed friendship between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Sang-min was impressed.In the 335th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) broadcast on June 4, the brothers own brothers school unity competition was held.Lee Sang-min asked Seo Jang-hoon, How much can you lend me a year at the bank interest rate?So, Seo Jang-hoon said, I will tell you honestly, we are all like brothers, but what do you lend me? I will give you as much as I can think of.Lee Sang-min said: But (I) make it so well, theres no problem paying it back now.I do not need interest, I believe in my brother, I have been paying hard, said Seo Jang-hoon, who continued the friendship test.Lee Sang-min expressed his impression, saying, Thank you very much, that is the will.There were also many warm moments: a corner where one Friend was picked to wrap up Gimbap, Lee Soo-geun wrapped up Gimbap for Shindong.Lee Soo-geun said, I was not hungry and I did not eat ours. Shindong was impressed by Lee Soo-geuns heart, who took care of himself.For Lee Soo-geun, Gimbap was handed over with a poorly crafted Seo Jang-hoon.The name of the simple Gimbap, which has nothing else but carrots and cucumbers, is Gimbap for Lee Soo-geun.I have a lot of things I can not eat because I am with my extremity, said Seo Jang-hoon. I have lost all the bad things in my health.Lee Soo-geun delivered the flavour, saying it was a healthy gimbap.Lee Sang-min said in Confessions Time that Thank you for listening to the mutterings to yourself in the back seat for about seven years and telling the friends what is fun.Lee Soo-geun said, Im sorry I didnt do it any more.One day I have a lot of talk, but I have heard it all and I have missed it myself. Lee Sang-min apologized, but Lee Sang-min still expressed his gratitude.Lee Jin-ho and Min Kyung Hoon have finally promised to exchange contacts.Min Kyung Hoon said in a one-on-one conversation with Lee Jin-ho, I did not contact anyone I knew for seven years, but I did not ask you to contact me.Min Kyung Hoon promised to ask for his number this time, and Lee Jin-ho promised to give Min Kyung Hoon a blind date.On this day, eight members enjoyed their athletic meet and talk without a guest, and the delightful scenes created by the members seven-year chemistry gave a pleasant smile to the viewers.
The steamed friendship between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Sang-min was impressed.In the 335th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) broadcast on June 4, the brothers own brothers school unity competition was held.Lee Sang-min asked Seo Jang-hoon, How much can you lend me a year at the bank interest rate?So, Seo Jang-hoon said, I will tell you honestly, we are all like brothers, but what do you lend me? I will give you as much as I can think of.Lee Sang-min said: But (I) make it so well, theres no problem paying it back now.I do not need interest, I believe in my brother, I have been paying hard, said Seo Jang-hoon, who continued the friendship test.Lee Sang-min expressed his impression, saying, Thank you very much, that is the will.There were also many warm moments: a corner where one Friend was picked to wrap up Gimbap, Lee Soo-geun wrapped up Gimbap for Shindong.Lee Soo-geun said, I was not hungry and I did not eat ours. Shindong was impressed by Lee Soo-geuns heart, who took care of himself.For Lee Soo-geun, Gimbap was handed over with a poorly crafted Seo Jang-hoon.The name of the simple Gimbap, which has nothing else but carrots and cucumbers, is Gimbap for Lee Soo-geun.I have a lot of things I can not eat because I am with my extremity, said Seo Jang-hoon. I have lost all the bad things in my health.Lee Soo-geun delivered the flavour, saying it was a healthy gimbap.Lee Sang-min said in Confessions Time that Thank you for listening to the mutterings to yourself in the back seat for about seven years and telling the friends what is fun.Lee Soo-geun said, Im sorry I didnt do it any more.One day I have a lot of talk, but I have heard it all and I have missed it myself. Lee Sang-min apologized, but Lee Sang-min still expressed his gratitude.Lee Jin-ho and Min Kyung Hoon have finally promised to exchange contacts.Min Kyung Hoon said in a one-on-one conversation with Lee Jin-ho, I did not contact anyone I knew for seven years, but I did not ask you to contact me.Min Kyung Hoon promised to ask for his number this time, and Lee Jin-ho promised to give Min Kyung Hoon a blind date.On this day, eight members enjoyed their athletic meet and talk without a guest, and the delightful scenes created by the members seven-year chemistry gave a pleasant smile to the viewers.

The steamed Friendship between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Sang-min was impressed.

In the 335th JTBC entertainment "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "Knowing Bros") broadcast on June 4, the brothers' own brother's school unity competition was held.

Lee Sang-min asked Seo Jang-hoon, "How much can you lend me a year at the bank interest rate?" So, Seo Jang-hoon said, "I will tell you honestly, we are all like brothers, but what do you lend me? I will give you as much as I can think of."

Lee Sang-min said: "But (I) make it so well, there's no problem paying it back now. "I do not need interest, I believe in my brother, I have been paying hard," said Seo Jang-hoon, who continued the Friendship test. Lee Sang-min expressed his impression, saying, "Thank you very much, that is the will."

There were also many warm moments: a corner where one Friend was picked to wrap up Gimbap, Lee Soo-geun wrapped up Gimbap for Shindong. Lee Soo-geun said, "I was not hungry and I did not eat ours." Shindong was impressed by Lee Soo-geun's heart, who took care of himself.

For Lee Soo-geun, Gimbap was handed over with a poorly crafted Seo Jang-hoon. The name of the simple Gimbap, which has nothing else but carrots and cucumbers, is 'Gimbap for Lee Soo-geun'. "I have a lot of things I can not eat because I am with my extremity," said Seo Jang-hoon. "I have lost all the bad things in my health. Lee Soo-geun delivered the flavour, saying it was a "healthy Gimbap."

Lee Sang-min said in "Confessions Time" that "Thank you for listening to the mutterings to yourself in the back seat for about seven years and telling the Friends what is fun." Lee Soo-geun said, "I'm sorry I didn't do it any more. One day I have a lot of talk, but I have heard it all and I have missed it myself. "Lee Sang-min apologized, but Lee Sang-min still expressed his gratitude.

Lee Jin-ho and Min Kyung Hoon have finally promised to exchange contacts. Min Kyung Hoon said in a one-on-one conversation with Lee Jin-ho, "I did not contact anyone I knew for seven years, but I did not ask you to contact me." Min Kyung Hoon promised to ask for his number this time, and Lee Jin-ho promised to give Min Kyung Hoon a blind date.

On this day, eight members enjoyed their athletic meet and talk without a guest, and the delightful scenes created by the members' seven-year chemistry gave a pleasant smile to the viewers.