Yoshihiro Akiyama "Kyonggi fee? A price for a Gangnam District apartment" ('All The Butlers')

Yoshiro Akiyama appeared as master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 8th.Yoshiro Akiyama beat Shinya Aoki in the second round TKO at the One Championship ONE X mixed martial arts lightweight (77kg class) Kyonggi held in Singapore on the 26th of last month.When the story came out at the time, NCT Doyoung said, How much money will be awarded if you win? And Yoshihiro Akiyama replied, bonus is about 60 million won.Kim Dong-Hyun asked again, I am curious about the Kyonggi fee, which is a right money, not bonus. Yoshiro Akiyama said, I can not say Kyonggi fee.I think I can get that much because I have worked out so hard, but I can buy a Gangnam district apartment. Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.photolSBS

Yoshiro Akiyama appeared as master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 8th.

Yoshiro Akiyama beat Shinya Aoki in the second round TKO at the One Championship ONE X mixed martial arts lightweight (77kg class) Kyonggi held in Singapore on the 26th of last month.

When the story came out at the time, NCT Doyoung said, "How much money will be awarded if you win?" And Yoshihiro Akiyama replied, "bonus is about 60 million won."

Kim Dong-Hyun asked again, "I am curious about the Kyonggi fee, which is a right money, not bonus." Yoshiro Akiyama said, "I can not say Kyonggi fee. I think I can get that much because I have worked out so hard, but I can buy a Gangnam District apartment. "

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

photolSBS