"Were you married to money?": Yoo Ha-Na Han Yu-ra, Husband famous crying wives

No matter how popular entertainment is, unpleasant speculation that breaks down to a healthy family requires a bold tong editing.Han Yu-ra, wife of comedian Jeong Hyeong-don, and wife actor Yoo Ha-Na of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu pulled a knife into the absurd rumors related to marriage.Han Yu-ra, a former broadcaster and broadcaster, posted a photo of an online post on personal SNS on May 31.The content of the vicious rumors about the Jeong Hyeong-don and Han Yu-ra couple made ridiculous claims such as Han Yu-ra was forced to marry Jeong Hyeong-don because of money, Jeong Hyeong-dons money set up a cafe in Cheongdam-dong and luxury The Red Car, luxury goods.Han Yu-ra said, I do not really have a single line of facts, so I get a smile.Han Yu-ra, who married Jeong Hyeong-don in 2009, is living in Hawaii with her twin daughter.His SNS account starts with Dony Five reminiscent of Jeong Hyeong-don, and the introduction reads My Husband Donny, My Twin Daughters Yuju, Yuha.The most recent post is also a picture with Jin Young-don, which is a long-distance marriage.It is more like an unusually sad couple than a marriage that can not be helped by money as a rumor that there is no fact of a line.I think I know why Han Yu-ra did not feel worth leaving a long explanation.Husbands fame is replaced by his wife, Yoo Ha-Na, the wife of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu.Yoo Ha-Na has certainly lined up about sponsor rumors recently, saying, Things that I did not have a license to drive to The Red Car and approached Husband when I saw the money, that my acquaintances knew it was not true.I was busy filming while I was watching auditions.Then I married at the age of 26, and I was not famous, but because of Husband, I am a mother of two children who are still named and live with my best. It seems too harsh to list and explain the rumors by oneself to laugh and laugh at the famous Husband.The star and his family who are in a difficult position to become an exceptional person when they admit that they are unresponsive.While persuading the words I love you and married, those who threw the rumor are frustrated with the situation that they are blocking their ears.

No matter how popular entertainment is, unpleasant speculation that breaks down to a healthy family requires a bold 'tong editing'.

Han Yu-ra, wife of comedian Jeong Hyeong-don, and wife actor Yoo Ha-Na of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu pulled a knife into the absurd rumors related to marriage.

Han Yu-ra, a former broadcaster and broadcaster, posted a photo of an online post on personal SNS on May 31. The content of the vicious rumors about the Jeong Hyeong-don and Han Yu-ra couple made ridiculous claims such as "Han Yu-ra was forced to marry Jeong Hyeong-don because of money", "Jeong Hyeong-don's money set up a cafe in Cheongdam-dong and luxury The Red Car, luxury goods". Han Yu-ra said, "I do not really have a single line of facts, so I get a smile."

Han Yu-ra, who married Jeong Hyeong-don in 2009, is living in Hawaii with her twin daughter. His SNS account starts with 'Dony Five' reminiscent of Jeong Hyeong-don, and the introduction reads "My Husband Donny, My Twin Daughters Yuju, Yuha". The most recent post is also a picture with Jin Young-don, which is a long-distance marriage. It is more like an unusually sad couple than a marriage that can not be helped by money as a rumor that there is no fact of a line. I think I know why Han Yu-ra did not feel worth leaving a long explanation.

Husband's fame is replaced by his wife, Yoo Ha-Na, the wife of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu. Yoo Ha-Na has certainly lined up about sponsor rumors recently, saying, "Things that I did not have a license to drive to The Red Car and approached Husband when I saw the money, that my acquaintances knew it was not true." "I was busy filming while I was watching auditions. Then I married at the age of 26, and I was not famous, but because of Husband, I am a mother of two children who are still named and live with my best. "

It seems too harsh to list and explain the rumors by oneself to laugh and laugh at the famous Husband. The star and his family who are in a difficult position to become an exceptional person when they admit that they are unresponsive. While persuading the words "I love you and married", those who threw the rumor are frustrated with the situation that they are blocking their ears.