"Sick and Fascination and Lovely Transformation Heroes."

Singer Lim Young-woong, 31, will release her first full-length album in her first six years of debut and present a new image as a ballad singer.The most representative modifier for Lim Young-woong was trot singer.However, this album, which contains various genres of songs, is determined to prove its presence as a male solo singer as well as to make musical transformation.Lim Young-woong said, I want to be a singer who shows his skills in various fields that are not limited to one genre. I want to have a story of me, fans, and someone through my song.The title song Can I Meet Again, was a singer transfer participating in lyric and composition, and composer Jung Jae-il took on string arrangements to enhance the perfection.The music video, which will be released on March 3, is filmed in Paris, France, and offers grandeur.In addition, the album included 12 songs that boast a variety of colors, including songs of the same name, which are loved by TVN drama Our Blues theme song (OST), as well as nests and Avianto.Lim Young-woong previously revealed that colorful artists such as Seolundo, Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-chul, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo, and Yoon Myung-sun participated in writing, composing and arranging through their own YouTube content Reload.I was very eager to make it well, he said.I would like to say that I did my best, although I would not have perfect satisfaction, he said repeatedly.Lim Young-woong said, I felt that I was impressed when the drama story and OST were combined, and added, Thank you for finding out the sincerity of the song.This album contains both people, love and the world story, said his agency, Fish Music. We will be able to see a variety of chic, fascinated and lovely Lim Young-woong.Lim Young-woong, who will also host a national tour starting from Goyang on the 6th, said, I heard that it is difficult to book so that the word peeching (pee + ticketing) comes out.You can expect a lot of things, he said, confidently, but youre prepared for it with a greater sense of responsibility.

Singer Lim Young-woong, 31, will release her first full-length album in her first six years of debut and present a new image as a ballad singer.

The most representative modifier for Lim Young-woong was 'trot singer'. However, this album, which contains various genres of songs, is determined to prove its presence as a male solo singer as well as to make musical transformation. Lim Young-woong said, "I want to be a singer who shows his skills in various fields that are not limited to one genre." "I want to have a story of me, fans, and someone through my song."

The title song Can I Meet Again, was a singer transfer participating in lyric and composition, and composer Jung Jae-il took on string arrangements to enhance the perfection. The music video, which will be released on March 3, is filmed in Paris, France, and offers grandeur. In addition, the album included 12 songs that boast a variety of colors, including songs of the same name, which are loved by TVN drama Our Blues theme song (OST), as well as nests and Avianto. Lim Young-woong previously revealed that colorful artists such as Seolundo, Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-chul, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo, and Yoon Myung-sun participated in writing, composing and arranging through their own YouTube content Reload.

“I was very eager to make it well,” he said. “I would like to say that I did my best, although I would not have perfect satisfaction,” he said repeatedly.

Lim Young-woong said, "I felt that I was impressed when the drama story and OST were combined," and added, "Thank you for finding out the sincerity of the song." "This album contains both people, love and the world story," said his agency, Fish Music. "We will be able to see a variety of chic, fascinated and lovely Lim Young-woong." Lim Young-woong, who will also host a national tour starting from Goyang on the 6th, said, "I heard that it is difficult to book so that the word 'peeching' (pee + ticketing) comes out. “You can expect a lot of things,” he said, confidently, “but you’re prepared for it with a greater sense of responsibility.”