Seo Young, the wedding surprise announcement..."I have someone I want to look forward to."

Actor Seo Young, 38, announced his marriage.On June 6, RED Lil Uzi Vert, a subsidiary company, announced his official position and said, Seo Young will meet a precious relationship and have a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul. The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year younger.I met as a Friend and developed into a lover, and I have grown a beautiful love for a year and a half. Seo Young-eun said through his agency, I have someone I want to lean on.The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, a vaguely dreamy home that always makes me feel comfortable, he said. I got the power to live as a better actor in my work and dreams and to work together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a mans wife.I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in the future in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom. The wedding ceremony will be held privately with only close relatives and acquaintances invited.Hello, this is Seo Youngs agency management red Lil Uzi Vert.I always have good news to share with those who love and love Seo Young.Seo Young will meet her precious relationship and will hold a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul.The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year old and met as a Friend and developed into a lover. He has grown a beautiful love for a year and a half.I would like to thank you for your warm celebration and support as the two people who have been silently around and have been a great strength based on their affection and trust have promised to share their lives and save each other.Seo Young said, I have someone I want to lean on.The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, and it is like a vague dream that I have always dreamed of making me feel comfortable.I was encouraged to live as a better actor in the way I fully supported my work and dreams and worked together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a mans wife.I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom.I hope that all families are full of peace and happiness. Thank you. I have expressed my gratitude with my feelings about marriage.Seo Young will show better activities as an actor so that he can repay the love that many people send after marriage.In addition, the wedding ceremony will be held privately with close relatives and acquaintances, and we plan to strictly observe the anti-proliferation rules to prevent the spread of Corona 19.Thank you.
Actor Seo Young, 38, announced his marriage.On June 6, RED Lil Uzi Vert, a subsidiary company, announced his official position and said, Seo Young will meet a precious relationship and have a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul. The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year younger.I met as a Friend and developed into a lover, and I have grown a beautiful love for a year and a half. Seo Young-eun said through his agency, I have someone I want to lean on.The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, a vaguely dreamy home that always makes me feel comfortable, he said. I got the power to live as a better actor in my work and dreams and to work together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a mans wife.I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in the future in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom. The wedding ceremony will be held privately with only close relatives and acquaintances invited.Hello, this is Seo Youngs agency management red Lil Uzi Vert.I always have good news to share with those who love and love Seo Young.Seo Young will meet her precious relationship and will hold a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul.The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year old and met as a Friend and developed into a lover. He has grown a beautiful love for a year and a half.I would like to thank you for your warm celebration and support as the two people who have been silently around and have been a great strength based on their affection and trust have promised to share their lives and save each other.Seo Young said, I have someone I want to lean on.The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, and it is like a vague dream that I have always dreamed of making me feel comfortable.I was encouraged to live as a better actor in the way I fully supported my work and dreams and worked together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a mans wife.I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom.I hope that all families are full of peace and happiness. Thank you. I have expressed my gratitude with my feelings about marriage.Seo Young will show better activities as an actor so that he can repay the love that many people send after marriage.In addition, the wedding ceremony will be held privately with close relatives and acquaintances, and we plan to strictly observe the anti-proliferation rules to prevent the spread of Corona 19.Thank you.

Actor Seo Young, 38, announced his marriage.

On June 6, RED Lil Uzi Vert, a subsidiary company, announced his official position and said, "Seo Young will meet a precious relationship and have a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul." The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year younger. I met as a Friend and developed into a lover, and I have grown a beautiful love for a year and a half. "

Seo Young-eun said through his agency, "I have someone I want to lean on. "The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, a vaguely dreamy 'home' that always makes me feel comfortable," he said. "I got the power to live as a better actor in my work and dreams and to work together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a man's wife. I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in the future in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom. "

The wedding ceremony will be held privately with only close relatives and acquaintances invited.

Hello, this is Seo Young's agency management RED Lil Uzi Vert.

I always have good news to share with those who love and love Seo Young.

Seo Young will meet her precious relationship and will hold a wedding ceremony on June 12th in Seoul. The prospective groom is a non-entertainer of one year old and met as a Friend and developed into a lover. He has grown a beautiful love for a year and a half.

I would like to thank you for your warm celebration and support as the two people who have been silently around and have been a great strength based on their affection and trust have promised to share their lives and save each other.

Seo Young said, "I have someone I want to lean on. The person who promised to be a lifelong companion with me is a Savoie special person to me, and it is like a vague dream that I have always dreamed of making me feel comfortable. I was encouraged to live as a better actor in the way I fully supported my work and dreams and worked together, and at the same time I got the courage to live as a man's wife. I promise to show you good works and good acting activities in order to repay the love you gave me, and I will show you how to live happily with the prospective groom. I hope that all families are full of peace and happiness. Thank you. "I have expressed my gratitude with my feelings about marriage.

Seo Young will show better activities as an actor so that he can repay the love that many people send after marriage.

In addition, the wedding ceremony will be held privately with close relatives and acquaintances, and we plan to strictly observe the anti-proliferation rules to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

Thank you.