Seo In-guk, 'cold man' to wear padding in O'Newwall

Singer and actor Seo In-guk attracted attention with fashion that did not fit the season.On the afternoon of the 21st, Seo In-guk posted a post on his instagram with several photos and camera emoticons.The Seo In-guk is seen in a light padding and taking a shot somewhere on camera.Recently, the stylish hairstyle that shorts the side by shooting pictures still makes me feel that it is not winter but season.Netizens wondered about the appearance of Seo In-guk, saying, I was cold because I was cold, I was cold at the end of May.On the other hand, Seo In-guk appeared in KBS2TV monthly drama Seo In-guk Instagram

Singer and actor Seo In-guk attracted attention with fashion that did not fit the season.

On the afternoon of the 21st, Seo In-guk posted a post on his instagram with several photos and camera emoticons. The Seo In-guk is seen in a light padding and taking a shot somewhere on camera. Recently, the stylish hairstyle that shorts the side by shooting pictures still makes me feel that it is not winter but season.

Netizens wondered about the appearance of Seo In-guk, saying, "I was cold because I was cold," "I was cold at the end of May.

On the other hand, Seo In-guk appeared in KBS2TV monthly drama '

Seo In-guk Instagram