"Perfect to Abdominals..."Kwon Yuri, Hawaii's Captivated Healthy Beauty

Kwon Yuri, along with fashion magazine Marie Claire, took a digital photo shoot and completed her unique atmosphere and completed a refreshing picture.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as Kwon Yuri was advantageous, I want to go golfing like Kwon Yuri, I am so excited with Hawaii Kwon Yuri!, My sister is also a charm, and Where is Kwon Yuri golf wear?Meanwhile, Kwon Yuri recently appeared in MBC entertainment program After School Throbbing.Kwon Yuri Photo L.Mari Claire, Duvetika
Kwon Yuri, along with fashion magazine Marie Claire, took a digital photo shoot and completed her unique atmosphere and completed a refreshing picture.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as Kwon Yuri was advantageous, I want to go golfing like Kwon Yuri, I am so excited with Hawaii Kwon Yuri!, My sister is also a charm, and Where is Kwon Yuri golf wear?Meanwhile, Kwon Yuri recently appeared in MBC entertainment program After School Throbbing.Kwon Yuri Photo L.Mari Claire, Duvetika

Kwon Yuri, along with fashion magazine Marie Claire, took a digital photo shoot and completed her unique atmosphere and completed a refreshing picture.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "Kwon Yuri was advantageous", "I want to go golfing like Kwon Yuri", "I am so excited with Hawaii Kwon Yuri!", "My sister is also a charm," and "Where is Kwon Yuri golf wear?"

Meanwhile, Kwon Yuri recently appeared in MBC entertainment program After School Throbbing.

Kwon Yuri Photo L.Mari Claire, Duvetika