musical Challenge Apink Kim Nam-joo Certifies Appearance of 'Song of the Sun'

Kim Nam-joo, who finished his first musical song of the Sun as a member of the girl group Apink, expressed his feelings.Kim Nam-joo successfully finished his first performance on stage as the heroine Xu Haiqiaona in the creative musical Song of the Sun held at the performance hall of the KEPCO Art Center in Seoul Seocho District on the 4th.Kim Nam-joo is honored to start my first musical as Song of the Sun on May 5 through his agency IST Entertainment.I was nervous because I did not know it for the first time, but many staff and actors helped me to finish my first performance successfully. I am going to start now and there are many performances left in the future, so I want to make the audience happy with my best. Thank you all!The song of the sun is a musical of youth melodrama that tells the story of the growth, friendship and love of boy Haram and girl Hannah.In the play, Kim Nam-joo played the role of Xu Haiqiao, a singer-songwriter girl with a hard inner love for guitar and song, and successfully performed her first performance with a rich singing ability from smooth emotional expression.Kim Nam-joo is a member of Apink, which celebrated its 11th anniversary this year, and has been loved by the public for hits such as I do not know, Mr.Chu and NoNo.In 2020, he made his first solo artist with his solo album Bird.Musical Song of the Sun, starring Kim Nam-joo, will be presented at the Seoul Seocho District KEPCO Art Center until the 26th of next month, and can be viewed online through the meta theater.
Kim Nam-joo, who finished his first musical song of the Sun as a member of the girl group Apink, expressed his feelings.Kim Nam-joo successfully finished his first performance on stage as the heroine Xu Haiqiaona in the creative musical Song of the Sun held at the performance hall of the KEPCO Art Center in Seoul Seocho District on the 4th.Kim Nam-joo is honored to start my first musical as Song of the Sun on May 5 through his agency IST Entertainment.I was nervous because I did not know it for the first time, but many staff and actors helped me to finish my first performance successfully. I am going to start now and there are many performances left in the future, so I want to make the audience happy with my best. Thank you all!The song of the sun is a musical of youth melodrama that tells the story of the growth, friendship and love of boy Haram and girl Hannah.In the play, Kim Nam-joo played the role of Xu Haiqiao, a singer-songwriter girl with a hard inner love for guitar and song, and successfully performed her first performance with a rich singing ability from smooth emotional expression.Kim Nam-joo is a member of Apink, which celebrated its 11th anniversary this year, and has been loved by the public for hits such as I do not know, Mr.Chu and NoNo.In 2020, he made his first solo artist with his solo album Bird.Musical Song of the Sun, starring Kim Nam-joo, will be presented at the Seoul Seocho District KEPCO Art Center until the 26th of next month, and can be viewed online through the meta theater.

Kim Nam-joo, who finished his first musical song of the Sun as a member of the girl group Apink, expressed his feelings.

Kim Nam-joo successfully finished his first performance on stage as the heroine Xu Haiqiaona in the creative musical Song of the Sun held at the performance hall of the KEPCO Art Center in Seoul Seocho District on the 4th.

Kim Nam-joo is honored to start my first musical as 'Song of the Sun' on May 5 through his agency IST Entertainment. I was nervous because I did not know it for the first time, but many staff and actors helped me to finish my first performance successfully. "

"I am going to start now and there are many performances left in the future, so I want to make the audience happy with my best. Thank you all!"

The song of the sun is a musical of youth melodrama that tells the story of the growth, friendship and love of boy Haram and girl Hannah. In the play, Kim Nam-joo played the role of Xu Haiqiao, a singer-songwriter girl with a hard inner love for guitar and song, and successfully performed her first performance with a rich singing ability from smooth emotional expression.

Kim Nam-joo is a member of Apink, which celebrated its 11th anniversary this year, and has been loved by the public for hits such as I do not know, Mr.Chu and NoNo. In 2020, he made his first solo artist with his solo album Bird.

musical Song of the Sun, starring Kim Nam-joo, will be presented at the Seoul Seocho District KEPCO Art Center until the 26th of next month, and can be viewed online through the meta theater.