'Moon Jae-wan' Lee Ji-hye, shock health checkup mishap divorce Danger "I hate my brother" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - Youre My Destiny (hereinafter Youre My Destiny) Lee Ji-hye visits the hospital as a health red light.A shocking diagnosis has been made for Lee Ji-hye, who recently visited the hospital with her husband Moon Jae-wan due to health problems after childbirth.Lee Ji-hye, who seemed healthy, was in a dizzying situation where she did not breathe after giving birth.An unexpected disease was found in the test, and even the doctor made a diagnosis like Cheongcheon wall power that it was difficult to cure.Lee Ji-hye said, I am a mother of two children.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye Moon Jae-wan and his wife in the somber Danger had gone to the divorce Danger (?) after giving birth.The second emotional battle after childbirth grew out of control, and Lee Ji-hye said, Do not you like me?I also said that I did not like my brother. The studio is also serious, and What is this?It was even the situation that the husband of the innocent husband Moon Jae-wan made the first counterattack at Lee Ji-hyes words and embarrassed Lee Ji-hye.Moon Jae-wan, who always accepted 100% of Lee Ji-hyes story, said, I felt like Wife ignored me. Lee Ji-hye is said to have failed to talk to Moon Jae-wans story for the first time.The two can overcome this difficulty, and the story of Lee Ji-hye Moon Jae-wans roller coaster can be seen in You are my destiny which is broadcasted at 10 pm on the 2nd.You are my destiny.

SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You're My Destiny' (hereinafter 'You're My Destiny') Lee Ji-hye visits the hospital as a health red light.

A shocking diagnosis has been made for Lee Ji-hye, who recently visited the hospital with her husband Moon Jae-wan due to health problems after childbirth. Lee Ji-hye, who seemed healthy, was in a dizzying situation where she did not breathe after giving birth. An unexpected disease was found in the test, and even the doctor made a diagnosis like "Cheongcheon wall power" that it was difficult to cure. Lee Ji-hye said, "I am a mother of two children."

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye Moon Jae-wan and his wife in the somber Danger had gone to the divorce Danger (?) after giving birth. The second emotional battle after childbirth grew out of control, and Lee Ji-hye said, "Do not you like me? I also said that I did not like my brother. "The studio is also serious," and "What is this?"

It was even the situation that the husband of the innocent husband Moon Jae-wan made the first counterattack at Lee Ji-hye's words and embarrassed Lee Ji-hye. Moon Jae-wan, who always accepted 100% of Lee Ji-hye's story, said, "I felt like Wife ignored me." Lee Ji-hye is said to have failed to talk to Moon Jae-wan's story for the first time.

The two can overcome this difficulty, and the story of Lee Ji-hye Moon Jae-wan's roller coaster can be seen in 'You are my destiny' which is broadcasted at 10 pm on the 2nd.

"You are my destiny."