MAMAMOO Wheein "has hated Hwasa...'Thinking 'never to be close'" Confessions

24 Days MBC Everlon entertainment program Tteokbokki house brother is a member of the group MAMAMOO on the theme of liberation and recently appeared in Wheein as a solo singer.MAMAMOO members Wheein and Hwasa have been known as best friends since the days of Middle School.It is a close friend, I dreamed the same dream, and I was loved by the group together.In a recent recording, Wheein opened the door saying, Hwasa is a friend from Middle School.When I was in the same class at first, I hated Hye-jin. I thought I would never get to know him.I wonder why Wheein hated Hwasa when he was a junior high school student.Wheein also recalled his days as Idol Producer with Hwasa, who said: Hye Jin and I did Idol Producer for three and a half years.I remember a lot of things were hard, but I didnt have too much money, I lived by splitting my allowance from my parents, he said.I never thought I wanted to give up, said Wheein. I thought about how to overcome it.Meanwhile, Wheein will also reveal memories of her grandmother who supported her dream of becoming a singer for the first time in the third grade of elementary school in Tteokbokki house brother.It aired at 8:30 p.m.

24 Days MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Tteokbokki house brother' is a member of the group MAMAMOO on the theme of 'liberation' and recently appeared in Wheein as a Solo Singer.

MAMAMOO members Wheein and Hwasa have been known as best friends since the days of Middle School. It is a close friend, I dreamed the same dream, and I was loved by the group together.

In a recent recording, Wheein opened the door saying, "Hwasa is a friend from Middle School." "When I was in the same class at first, I hated Hye-jin. I thought I would never get to know him."

I wonder why Wheein hated Hwasa when he was a junior high school student.

Wheein also recalled his days as Idol Producer with Hwasa, who said: "Hye Jin and I did Idol Producer for three and a half years. I remember a lot of things were hard, but I didn't have too much money, I lived by splitting my allowance from my parents," he said. "I never thought I wanted to give up," said Wheein. "I thought about how to overcome it."

Meanwhile, Wheein will also reveal memories of her grandmother who supported her dream of becoming a Singer for the first time in the third grade of elementary school in 'Tteokbokki house brother'. It aired at 8:30 p.m.