'M Countdown' Im Young-woong "Regular 1st album exceeded 1.1 million, I still can not believe it...

Singer Im Young-woong boasted a unique fan love ahead of the first release of the new song stage.Mnet M Countdown (hereinafter referred to as M Countdown), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, depicted the (girl) children who are interviewing Im Young-woong for a comeback interview, and Nam Yoon-soo.On this day, Im Young-woong shouted his own personnel corporation Healthy and gave his first greeting to M Countdown viewers.Im Young-wong said, I can not believe it yet, about the record of more than 1.1 million copies of the first Regular album IM HERO.I want to say that I am so Honor and once again I am truly grateful to my fans. Im Young-woongs first Regular 1 album title is IM HERO and the title song is Can I meet again.Im Young-woong asked his favorite verse in Can I meet again? Its all good.Its all good from start to finish, he said. I had to send it because I had nothing to do for you.Im Young-woong, who is famous for his usual fan service, said, I can do anything you want. M Countdown viewers captured it and made a limited edition photo card.Finally, Im Young-woong said, There is not much I can do because I am a Balad.I will try Son Heart in the middle of singing. On the other hand, Im Young-woong released his first Regular album IM HERO on the 17th of last month.Mnet M Countdown

Singer Im Young-woong boasted a unique fan love ahead of the first release of the new song stage.

Mnet 'M Countdown' (hereinafter referred to as 'M Countdown'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, depicted the (girl) children who are interviewing Im Young-woong for a comeback interview, and Nam Yoon-soo.

On this day, Im Young-woong shouted his own personnel corporation "Healthy" and gave his first greeting to 'M Countdown' viewers. Im Young-wong said, "I can not believe it yet," about the record of more than 1.1 million copies of the first Regular album 'IM HERO'. I want to say that I am so Honor and once again I am truly grateful to my fans. "

Im Young-woong's first Regular 1 album title is 'IM HERO' and the title song is 'Can I meet again'. Im Young-woong asked his favorite verse in "Can I meet again?" "It's all good. "It's all good from start to finish," he said. "I had to send it because I had nothing to do for you.

Im Young-woong, who is famous for his usual fan service, said, "I can do anything you want." M Countdown viewers captured it and made a limited edition photo card.

Finally, Im Young-woong said, "There is not much I can do because I am a Balad. I will try Son Heart in the middle of singing. "

On the other hand, Im Young-woong released his first Regular album 'IM HERO' on the 17th of last month.

Mnet 'M Countdown'