Lim Young-woong, "I'm nervous because I'm next to Yo Jae Suk...You Quiz on the Block' Yo Jae-Suk catch charm

Lim Young-woong, who appeared on TVN You Quiz on the Block on the morning of the 4th ([pre-release] and appeared in the first solo entertainment!The Woong famous La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) of the two major mountain ranges of the entertainment industry X music industry has been unveiled.Lim Young-woong was unveiled with the phrase Hero is Coming, which is hotter than the sunshine of May.Lim Young-woong later appeared on the set of You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), where he met Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho.Lim Young-woong, who greeted 90 degrees, was welcomed by Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho, who welcomed Ai and our Mr. Hero.Jo Se-ho then introduced Lim Young-woongs Health and Happiness greetings; Lim Young-woong said, Lim Young-woong.Its a good thing, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said: The national hero who wrote the new history of the music industry, is Lim Young-woong, the voice that captures the entire generation.Ayu, nice to meet you, introduced Lim Young-woong.Lim Young-woong said, I do not think about it because I am shaking.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Mr. Hero is on the big stage and I think it will be okay because he has so many such experiences.Im so nervous because Im next to Yo Jae Suk at the first time, Lim Young-woong said, while Yoo Jae-Suk said, What do you mean?The humility of the two made the viewers happy.Jo Se-ho told La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) of Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk that it is two mountain ranges from my point of view and entertainment, music industry.Lim Young-woong told the story of his first full-length album, IM HERO (Im Hero), released on the 2nd.A regular album is an album that can put a lot of various stories I want to do, he said. It is good to be able to convey a lot of stories that can repay the big love I am receiving now.Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho then wrote the title song Can I Meet Again of IM HERO by Lee Juck himself.Jo Se-ho said he had met Lee Juck a while ago and said, My mouth is on my ear. Yo Jae-Suk said, I did not write another piece of snail.There was a reason, he said, laughing.Lim Young-woong sang Can I Meet Again lively short at Yoo Jae-Suks request, while Yoo Jae-Suk admired it.It was the glamorous emanation of Lim Young-woong, who also soaked up Yoo Jae-Suk.On the other hand, You Quiz on the Block starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on the 4th.

Lim Young-woong, who appeared on TVN 'You Quiz on the Block' on the morning of the 4th ([pre-release] and appeared in the first solo entertainment! The "Woong" famous La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) of the two major mountain ranges of the entertainment industry X music industry has been unveiled.

Lim Young-woong was unveiled with the phrase 'Hero is Coming, which is hotter than the sunshine of May'.

Lim Young-woong later appeared on the set of "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz on the Block"), where he met Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho. Lim Young-woong, who greeted 90 degrees, was welcomed by Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho, who welcomed "Ai and our Mr. Hero." Jo Se-ho then introduced Lim Young-woong's "Health and Happiness" greetings; Lim Young-woong said, "Lim Young-woong. "It's a good thing," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said: "The national Hero who wrote the new history of the music industry, is Lim Young-woong, the voice that captures the entire generation. Ayu, nice to meet you," introduced Lim Young-woong.

Lim Young-woong said, "I do not think about it because I am shaking."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Mr. Hero is on the big stage and I think it will be okay because he has so many such experiences.

"I'm so nervous because I'm next to Yo Jae Suk at the first time," Lim Young-woong said, while Yoo Jae-Suk said, "What do you mean?" The humility of the two made the viewers happy.

Jo Se-ho told La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) of Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk that it is "two mountain ranges from my point of view" and "entertainment, music industry".

Lim Young-woong told the story of his first full-length album, "IM Hero" (I'm Hero), released on the 2nd. "A regular album is an album that can put a lot of various stories I want to do," he said. "It is good to be able to convey a lot of stories that can repay the big love I am receiving now."

Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho then wrote the title song "Can I Meet Again" of 'IM Hero' by Lee Juck himself. Jo Se-ho said he had met Lee Juck a while ago and said, "My mouth is on my ear." Yo Jae-Suk said, "I did not write another piece of snail. There was a reason," he said, laughing.

Lim Young-woong sang 'Can I Meet Again' lively short at Yoo Jae-Suk's request, while Yoo Jae-Suk admired it. It was the glamorous emanation of Lim Young-woong, who also soaked up Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the other hand, 'You Quiz on the Block' starring Lim Young-woong will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on the 4th.