Lee Kyoung Jin, opponent, lost marriage to Mother Jealous..."Come back 10 years later."

Seoul) = The story of actor Lee Kyoung Jins failure to marriage due to the mother of the man who met on the premise of marriage was Confessions.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Park Won-sooks Saps Season 3 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, a new family member Lee Kyoung Jin prepared a meal for Park Won-sook, Hye Eun Yi and Kim Chung.Lee Kyoung Jin said, I met to marriage because of the idea that I should marriage before 40, he said.He was a good man, but he was the only son who lived with Mother.Lee Kyoung Jin surprised everyone by saying that from the moment he decided to marriage, his opponents mother reacted sensitively to small things and gave a no-deal.Lee Kyoung Jin added to the shock by adding: When I called home, I lied (there was no man), my mother felt Jealous.The man who promised Lee Kyoung Jin and marriage had been Confessions that he had not been able to marriage with Mother, and Lee Kyoung Jin eventually said, Live well.Lee Kyoung Jin said: I came to me after 10 years and (the other Mother) asked me to meet again, and I said, Why did you like him?I thought of it. He said that he did not meet with him again.Lee Kyoung Jin was tearful in the warm hospitality of Park Won-sook, Hye Eun Yi, and Kim Chung, from the breakup to the Breast Cancer battle.On the other hand, KBS 2TV Park Won-sooks Saps Season 3 is a program about the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone who are preparing for the second half of their lives after the splendid prime. It is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.

Seoul) = The story of actor Lee Kyoung Jin's failure to marriage due to the Mother of the man who met on the premise of marriage was Confessions.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Park Won-sook's Saps Season 3' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, a new family member Lee Kyoung Jin prepared a meal for Park Won-sook, Hye Eun Yi and Kim Chung.

Lee Kyoung Jin said, "I met to marriage because of the idea that I should marriage before 40," he said. He was a good man, but he was the only son who lived with Mother.

Lee Kyoung Jin surprised everyone by saying that from the moment he decided to marriage, his opponent's Mother reacted sensitively to small things and gave a no-deal. Lee Kyoung Jin added to the shock by adding: "When I called home, I lied (there was no man), my Mother felt Jealous."

The man who promised Lee Kyoung Jin and marriage had been Confessions that he had not been able to marriage with Mother, and Lee Kyoung Jin eventually said, "Live well." Lee Kyoung Jin said: "I came to me after 10 years and (the other Mother) asked me to meet again, and I said, 'Why did you like him?' I thought of it. "He said that he did not meet with him again.

Lee Kyoung Jin was tearful in the warm hospitality of Park Won-sook, Hye Eun Yi, and Kim Chung, from the breakup to the Breast cancer battle.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Park Won-sook's Saps Season 3' is a program about the living together of middle-aged female stars living alone who are preparing for the second half of their lives after the splendid prime. It is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.