Kwon Eun-Bi, cool visual + fresh energy

Singer Kwon Eun-bi has released a refreshing beauty through the picture.Fashion magazine Elle released an interview with Kwon Eun-bis charming mood pictorial on the 23rd.In this pictorial, which was conducted in line with the musical Song of the Sun concept, Kwon Eun-bi caught the attention of his fresh visuals and his fresh energy.In particular, Kwon Eun-bi has made the atmosphere of the scene pleasant by taking a natural and pleasant photo shoot with its unique bright energy.In an interview after shooting the picture, Kwon Eun-bi said, I wanted to play a character similar to myself as it was my first musical work.It was Baro Hannah, but on the other hand, this friend was not exactly the same as me, so it was interesting. Some ambassadors have to be breathing fast, so I practiced enough to speak Baro even if I woke up.Every moment I experienced through the song of the sun is precious, he added, expressing his affection for his first work.More pictorials and interviews by Kwon Eun-bi can be found in the June issue of Elle and on the official YouTube channel.Kwon Eun-bi will hold the first solo concert The Secret Doors on June 18 and 19, about a year after she first stepped into the music industry as a solo singer with her first album OpenEN in August last year, at Sejong Universitys Ocean Hall and have a meaningful first meeting with fans.

Singer Kwon Eun-Bi has released a refreshing beauty through the picture.

Fashion magazine Elle released an interview with Kwon Eun-Bi's charming mood pictorial on the 23rd.

In this pictorial, which was conducted in line with the musical Song of the Sun concept, Kwon Eun-Bi caught the attention of his fresh visuals and his fresh energy.

In particular, Kwon Eun-Bi has made the atmosphere of the scene pleasant by taking a natural and pleasant photo shoot with its unique bright energy.

In an interview after shooting the picture, Kwon Eun-Bi said, "I wanted to play a character similar to myself as it was my first musical work. It was Baro Hannah, but on the other hand, this friend was not exactly the same as me, so it was interesting. "

"Some ambassadors have to be breathing fast, so I practiced enough to speak Baro even if I woke up. "Every moment I experienced through the song of the sun is precious," he added, expressing his affection for his first work.

More pictorials and interviews by Kwon Eun-Bi can be found in the June issue of Elle and on the official YouTube channel.

Kwon Eun-Bi will hold the first Solo Concert The Secret Doors on June 18 and 19, about a year after she first stepped into the music industry as a Solo singer with her first album OpenEN in August last year, at Sejong University's Ocean Hall and have a meaningful first meeting with fans.