Kim Jong-kook Song Ji-hyo to marry...Ji Suk-jin "Marriage presents are big TV+refrigerator" (Running Man)

In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the last day, actor Park Kyung-hye, Woo-jae, a Wooseok model, appeared in Running Mon Race.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Wooseok if he had heard advice from Joo Jae who appeared first.I asked him to listen to his advice, but he said he could just do it without saying anything. So, Joo Jae said, What do you tell you when I can not come out and do not have a mammy?I did not say a word at the opening of the last time. I posted a video on SBS official channel that I was too big. The members pressed Ju Woo-jae to love and interest, and Ju Woo-jae lowered his tail and corrected It was so good and sweet.The members finished the first Mission and had a chat on the bus.Kim Jong-kook replied that when Joo Woo-jae asked about MBTI, it came out just like Yo Jae-Suk and Song Ji-hyo said, My brother came out just like me.INFJ, he pointed out.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, told Kim Jong-kook, Please pay attention to Ji Hyo. Song Ji-hyo also said, Please pay attention to me.Should I even memorize this? he gave me a pinjac.In the two peoples struggle, Joo Jae said, This line fan is a fan, and I have a bigger hope that it has not been done yet. Haha explained, It is not a fan and I become a fan.Yoo Jae-Suk said he thought, Its better not to think that the end and Jihyo should be connected. On the other hand, Ji Suk-jin said, I dont know.I will present a refrigerator to a large TV when they get married. On the other hand, the final winner of the day was Kyung-hye, who collected all 10 running mon stickers.

In SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the last day, actor Park Kyung-hye, Woo-jae, a Wooseok model, appeared in 'Running Mon Race'.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Wooseok if he had heard advice from Joo Jae who appeared first. "I asked him to listen to his advice, but he said he could just do it without saying anything." So, Joo Jae said, "What do you tell you when I can not come out and do not have a mammy? I did not say a word at the opening of the last time. I posted a video on SBS official channel that I was too big. "

The members pressed Ju Woo-jae to "love and interest", and Ju Woo-jae lowered his tail and corrected "It was so good and sweet".

The members finished the first Mission and had a chat on the bus.

Kim Jong-kook replied that when Joo Woo-jae asked about MBTI, "it came out just like Yo Jae-Suk" and Song Ji-hyo said, "My brother came out just like me. INFJ," he pointed out.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, told Kim Jong-kook, "Please pay attention to Ji Hyo." Song Ji-hyo also said, "Please pay attention to me. Should I even memorize this?" he gave me a pinjac.

In the two people's struggle, Joo Jae said, "This line fan is a fan, and I have a bigger hope that it has not been done yet." Haha explained, "It is not a fan and I become a fan."

Yoo Jae-Suk said he thought, "It's better not to think that the end and Jihyo should be connected." On the other hand, Ji Suk-jin said, "I don't know. I will present a refrigerator to a large TV when they get married. "

On the other hand, the final winner of the day was Kyung-hye, who collected all 10 running mon stickers.