Kim Ji-won "Established Top Model+ Academy of Oriental Medicine after KBS Leave, Nothing Successful" (Anapriat Sea)

Kim Ji-won gives a laugh with self-disgustingKim Ji-won, a broadcaster from KBS Announcer, is a MBN new concept real entertainment program Ah!I told him how he was working on the program at the production presentation of Im free (hereinafter referred to as Anapriat Sea).First, Leaves second year Kim Ji-won said, In fact, I am so proud that I can put it here.I think I will be a pro who can show and worry about the story that I can sympathize with how my life is going. Kim Ji-won, who set up a company to train juniors after the KBS Leave after the top model at the Korean Medical School, said, I have done many things once and have not succeeded yet.There was nothing big, he said. I am holding all the opportunities to give. It will be anything. Kim Ji-won also mentioned the changed broadcasting environment.Kim Ji-won said, Its different from this before. I also did 9 oclock news and Top Model Golden Bell, but no one knows.In fact, no one knew when the old big-time seniors had done their whole program, and now the days of eating and living are over.I have to take my career. The ecosystem has changed. I have changed my name. I do not know.

Kim Ji-won gives a laugh with self-disgusting

Kim Ji-won, a broadcaster from KBS Announcer, is a MBN new concept real entertainment program 'Ah! I told him how he was working on the program at the production presentation of I'm free (hereinafter referred to as "Anapriat Sea").

First, Leave's second year Kim Ji-won said, "In fact, I am so proud that I can put it here. I think I will be a pro who can show and worry about the story that I can sympathize with how my life is going. "

Kim Ji-won, who set up a company to train juniors after the KBS Leave after the Top Model at the Korean Medical School, said, "I have done many things once and have not succeeded yet. There was nothing big, "he said." I am holding all the opportunities to give. It will be anything. "

Kim Ji-won also mentioned the changed broadcasting environment. Kim Ji-won said, "It's different from this before." "I also did '9 o'clock news' and 'Top Model Golden Bell', but no one knows. In fact, no one knew when the old big-time seniors had done their whole program, and now the days of eating and living are over. I have to take my career. The ecosystem has changed. I have changed my name. I do not know.