Kim Ji-won "Chuang, Words You Could Use Because It's Undetermined"

Actor Kim Ji-won spoke about Chuang, which collected topics in My Liberation Diary.Kim Ji-won recently took a photo shoot with a magazine, which is meaningful because it is published for the economic independence of the vulnerable.Kim Ji-won in the public photo captures the attention of the cute and cute charm in the coolness of the summer atmosphere.I have a hairstyle with bangs, staring at the camera, creating a different and mysterious mood, and taking a playful look and pose and attracting attention.In an interview with him, Kim Ji-won recently spoke about the end JTBC Drama My Liberation Diary.First, when asked about what kind of person he thinks is a person who is acting as a person, he said, I thought that he could look at people as they are and not add any words.He knows what he really wants in his mind.In addition, I do not think I can use the word chuan because I have my own sentence, not to borrow the words of others. Asked about what he was like when he first read the word Chuang in the script, he said, I think it is an ambassador of the identity of the work.After the broadcast, I am glad that everyone who sees is sympathetic to why it should be not love but worship. On the other hand, Kim Ji-wons My Liberation Diary ended with the final meeting on the 29th.
Actor Kim Ji-won spoke about Chuang, which collected topics in My Liberation Diary.Kim Ji-won recently took a photo shoot with a magazine, which is meaningful because it is published for the economic independence of the vulnerable.Kim Ji-won in the public photo captures the attention of the cute and cute charm in the coolness of the summer atmosphere.I have a hairstyle with bangs, staring at the camera, creating a different and mysterious mood, and taking a playful look and pose and attracting attention.In an interview with him, Kim Ji-won recently spoke about the end JTBC Drama My Liberation Diary.First, when asked about what kind of person he thinks is a person who is acting as a person, he said, I thought that he could look at people as they are and not add any words.He knows what he really wants in his mind.In addition, I do not think I can use the word chuan because I have my own sentence, not to borrow the words of others. Asked about what he was like when he first read the word Chuang in the script, he said, I think it is an ambassador of the identity of the work.After the broadcast, I am glad that everyone who sees is sympathetic to why it should be not love but worship. On the other hand, Kim Ji-wons My Liberation Diary ended with the final meeting on the 29th.

Actor Kim Ji-won spoke about 'Chuang', which collected topics in 'My Liberation Diary'.

Kim Ji-won recently took a photo shoot with a magazine, which is meaningful because it is published for the economic indepEndence of the vulnerable.

Kim Ji-won in the public photo captures the attention of the cute and cute charm in the coolness of the summer atmosphere. I have a hairstyle with bangs, staring at the camera, creating a different and mysterious mood, and taking a playful look and pose and attracting attention.

In an interview with him, Kim Ji-won recently spoke about the End JTBC Drama 'My Liberation Diary'. First, when asked about what kind of person he thinks is a person who is acting as a person, he said, "I thought that he could look at people as they are and not add any words. He knows what he really wants in his mind. In addition, I do not think I can use the word 'chuan' because I have my own sentence, not to borrow the words of others. "

Asked about what he was like when he first read the word "Chuang" in the script, he said, "I think it is an ambassador of the identity of the work. After the broadcast, I am glad that everyone who sees is sympathetic to why it should be not love but worship. "

On the other hand, Kim Ji-won's "My Liberation Diary" Ended with the final meeting on the 29th.